PDA

View Full Version : Wanted!

ciderisgr8
08-03-2006, 10:28 PM
/helpI am currently after a bonnet and new age front grill for a '99 VR4 to experiment with. I am not bothered about cosmetic looks /JawDroppias I want to have a play around before I comit myself to doing it on my own bodywork:cowboy:
Should my surgery prove fruitfull then I will post the products of my labour on the site:2thumbsup
Preferably in the South West region to negate postage costs.
Thanx in advance
:jester:/Hyper/Steeringw/Hyper:jester:

Brunty
08-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Mate I'm gagging to see/hear what your plans are for my/pan , err I mean your Legnum. How is it going - you happy with your choice?

Don't hold back with the photos!

Hope alls well

Steve

Brunty
08-03-2006, 10:34 PM
Sorry - best bet is to try Zedy (Mo) - either look for his User details or pm him - he breaks loads of Galants and is dead helpful.

Nick Mann
08-03-2006, 10:36 PM
There is a high demand for that front end. You may have trouble finding one. Good luck! Mo is a good place to start, click the Resources tab at the top of the page, then Galant Spares.

richy rich
08-03-2006, 10:36 PM
zedy1 (mo) go to the resources and click on galant spares

richy rich
08-03-2006, 10:37 PM
sh*t you both beet me to it

Wodjno
08-03-2006, 10:39 PM
Wake Up RR.. :evilgrin: Your to Slooow /pan Thought you were supposed to be quicker than that:smug:

ciderisgr8
08-03-2006, 10:45 PM
Mate I'm gagging to see/hear what your plans are for my/pan , err I mean your Legnum. How is it going - you happy with your choice?

Don't hold back with the photos!

Hope alls well

Steve
When I remember to take some photos I will let you know what she looke like now. My aim is long term so i'm in no rush to source the bits I need, or carryout the work.
She is Roanne red(bergundy/maroon(dark mettalic red)) and will stay that way asd it looks nearly as good as Trigger mauve ( fav )
Youve just got to be patient!!!!

Brunty
08-03-2006, 10:50 PM
Thought you were supposed to be quicker than that:smug:

This ain't no go cart race Wodj, this is a derail!

richy rich
08-03-2006, 10:52 PM
/Grrr /Grrr /Grrr

/haz /haz

Brunty
08-03-2006, 10:54 PM
asd it looks nearly as good as Trigger mauve ( fav )

I'll keep my eyes open for a Trigger Mauve Leggie in the same spec - maybe swap you somewhere down the lines?

Youve just got to be patient!!!!

Drums fingers

richy rich
08-03-2006, 10:54 PM
I'm trying this rss out

watching TV and waiting for it to beep at me

the quickest it can be set at is 5 Min's so you loose time.

Spirit
09-03-2006, 01:39 AM
Having seen Chris' Numleg for real, I can honestly say it looked the dogs in that colour.........good luck with the hunt for your plan Chris, and having heard it I agree it would be good to trial it first :2thumbsup