PDA

View Full Version : How many?

T3VR-4
03-10-2003, 06:33 PM
I'm new to this site. I was just wondering how many people who are members have real VR-4's and not there on modfied version. Either 91 ' 92 Models. Only reason I'm asking is because there are so few and this site gets a large amount of traffic. I mean is it open to people who have their own version as well as selected 3000 between 91 and 92? Hmm!? Just a question...?

SGHOM
03-10-2003, 06:42 PM
Hi T3-VR4 :D that is a question I keep wondering about !! we have 439 registered members, yet only 46 VR4 owners who have bothered to vote / claim ownership of one. & that is worldwide !!:Ponder: :Ponder: oh !!...... & welcome to the club. ;)

Brind
03-10-2003, 06:45 PM
I'm not really sure what you asking..

Most members here have the 8G Galant VR-4, we've moved on from the Galant VR-4 you can get in the states.
The 8G consists of a 2.5L V6 24V Twin Turbo engine with four wheel drive.
It isn't modified, it is simply a newer version.
The GTO/3000GT also known as a VR-4 is a completely different car again.

To get an idea of how many 8G Galant VR-4's there are here take a look at this thread: http://www.clubvr4.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=263

Everyone is welcome to this site if they find it useful to them.

T3VR-4
03-10-2003, 06:56 PM
Oh ok! I didn't know there was a new model made with Vr-4 badge. So this newer model is only in Japan INSERT INTO post VALUES (RHD)? So are single turbo vr-4's welcome on this site as well? The 91 ' 92 Models. Cause thats what I have. 91 Belize Green VR-4. Also I was wondering if any meets are ever hosted anywhere closer to the mid-west region of the US?

Brind
03-10-2003, 07:51 PM
Most members here are either from the UK or New Zealand and some members are from various other places too, all cars are right hand drive as far as I know.
The 8G VR-4 isn't supplied in the US for several reasons, mainly due to emissions, so none of us are likely to meet anywhere near you. :D

There are a couple of the early VR-4's around like what you have but not many on here.
But like I said you are more than welcome if this site is of interest to you, like wise if you have any info to share with us also.
Come on in and join us. :)

MTB
10-10-2003, 04:48 AM
thats the 6g e39a vr4, right? with the legendary 4g63 engine and a single turbo! our galant club here has about 10 members driving these monsters! :D