PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Legnum turbo types

WireD
13-03-2006, 09:43 AM
i tried searching the forum, but couldnt find any info on it....

What is the name on the turboes used by the Legnum VR4?

And what do they equal to? T20? T25?

bradc
13-03-2006, 10:02 AM
They are TD03's. If you do a search for TD03 you'll get heaps of results.

WireD
13-03-2006, 02:43 PM
thnx alot m8 :)

GAZHUS
12-11-2007, 10:49 PM
Does Anyone One Know How I Could Register My Legnum Which Is A 2002 Model In The Uk?

Kieran
12-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Does Anyone One Know How I Could Register My Legnum Which Is A 2002 Model In The Uk?

Gaz - You've asked this question on several threads and many people have answered. I understand that you're keen to get your question answered, but please bear with the forum and give a little time to get an answer, rather than just dredging up old threads and posting the same question.

I'm sorry to sound like a kiljoy as I imagine you're having a nightmare at the moment, but it makes the forums all messy. Having just re-checked you've now got a clutch of answers to consider anyway. :scholar:

richy rich
12-11-2007, 11:40 PM
Gaz - You've asked this question on several threads and many people have answered. I understand that you're keen to get your question answered, but please bear with the forum and give a little time to get an answer, rather than just dredging up old threads and posting the same question.

I'm sorry to sound like a kiljoy as I imagine you're having a nightmare at the moment, but it makes the forums all messy. Having just re-checked you've now got a clutch of answers to consider anyway. :scholar:
You have just been kieran'd /pan /pan /pan