PDA

View Full Version : Your Club Needs You...........

Spirit
13-03-2006, 05:18 PM
........but you'll have fun :happy:

This is a call to those attending Japfest, and indeed those yet to register an interest.

Basically, the committee took the decision to fund the Japfest tickets and track sessions in advance this year. Whilst this was the right decision, we need to fill some more of the track slots - both to make the session look fuller and to recoup some of the financial outlay (we currently stand to make quite a loss).

So, if your on the stand....or not, get your name down for some track time. Take the opportunity to experience one of the most fun tracks in the UK. Get to find out how your car handles in such circumstances.

There is absolutely no reason to have to blast your car around trying to keep up with the regular trackers, just see it as part of a great day out and have some fun. It's probably the safest time to track your car too, as we are all CVR4 people and take more care than some nutters you get in public sessions.

So, surely you have to be tempted ?

Prices:

1 session: £30 (members) or £35 (non members)
2 sessions: £55 (members) or £65 (non-members)

AncientOfMu
13-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Would it be possible to make a decision nearer the time? Im still sitting on the fence and a lot depends on whether i bring the VR or the V6 and i aint got no helmet etc. Cost isnt an issue i just havn't made my mind up. Ok ill stop ranting now./help

Spirit
13-03-2006, 05:37 PM
You have until 1st April really......then we may have to offer track time out to some other "select" clubs to fill a few spaces. We hope we don't have to and CVR4 people make use of this opportunity

MPBVr4
13-03-2006, 05:52 PM
OK may as well have a go:thinking:

Put me down for 2 sessions please, 2 tickets if Nick can get them and 1 stand
if anybody drops out.:happy:

Spirit
13-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Great news Malc..........you'll love it !

As per the others, please can you forward payment by paypal by 1st April to guarantee the track time/tickets - £73 in total :2thumbsup

MPBVr4
13-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Will have to send cheque, Pete, havn't got a Paypal account. Hope that's OK

Nick Mann
13-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Cheques are no problem. Pete, do you want them or shall I ask for them?

Good decision Malc! The thing to remember is to keep it safe, especially for the first couple of laps. It is a really good, safe, legal and fun way of enjoying your car.

Any more takers? I cannot describe how much fun it is to throw your car around. If you enjoy driving your car then this is an opportunity for you!!

Spirit
13-03-2006, 07:15 PM
Easier to send payment to me Malc, payable to Club VR4 to :

Club VR4, PO Box 108, Plymouth, PL7 2ZT

Nick, I can then just send you payment for the full amount as soon as you need it :2thumbsup

SGHOM
13-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Chris [ Barnard ] has expressed an interest in tracking his car, whatever he gets !! :thinking:
I'll find out this weekend after he asks his wife & runs for cover !! /pan /pan /Grrr

MPBVr4
13-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Easier to send payment to me Malc, payable to Club VR4 to :

Club VR4, PO Box 108, Plymouth, PL7 2ZT

Nick, I can then just send you payment for the full amount as soon as you need it :2thumbsup

Cheers Pete, will send tomorrow:2thumbsup