Tracker Monitor
Thatcham CAT1 Cobra Alarm and Imobobiliser inc Keyless Entry & Total Closure
Legal Tint Privacy Glass to Rear Windows
SONY Stereo and 6 disc CD Changer
Full Mitsi Gallant Cargo Bay protection cover and dog guard
Diamond Shine Paint Protection with weekly wash and monthly polish

Never Smoked In
Not used for Track Days

Reason for sale - I have recently invested in an S6 and can't persuade my wife to keep the VR4. I want it to go to an enthusiast.

WildCards
14-03-2006, 01:20 PM
phwaor! - Look at that!! Brunty, get you wallet out.

MJ - that looks stunning, i'll foward your details to my dad, he may be interested.

Good Luck with the sale

Steve

moosejuice
14-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Thanks Steve,
Sorry to see it go. Ever tried whatcar.com for valuations - useless for VR4 as the value given is more like for a standard Gallant..has the new Import type approval added value I wonder? Apparently they dont have a model SVA approval for the import of the VR4 or R34 GTR and it costs thousands..
Cheers

Moose

Brunty
14-03-2006, 03:57 PM
phwaor! - Look at that!! Brunty, get you wallet out.

Certainly a good looking car - but this ones not for me I'm afraid. Good luck sellin' this mighty fine car MooseJuice.

:happy:

Kalle
14-03-2006, 06:03 PM
That looks a little bit like the one that was on autotrader for £5995
Same color, fully serviced, fully ralliart equiped, but 21000miles and a 2002 model.
Too bad I didn't saw that one first. It went on the first day... (with that price it's not very strange)
Here's the ad:
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_search.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=MITSUBISHI&model=GALANT&min_pr=5000&max_pr=6000&mileage=4&agerange=2&postcode=sw19+3rq&miles=1500&max_records=50&source=0&photo=1&sort=5&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH

Quite strange to have two such differing prices on a car that is almost identical..

If you lower your price down to about £7000 I'm interested! But I reckon that is not going to happen :(

WildCards
14-03-2006, 07:05 PM
That looks like it may have been mistakenly listed and taken off pretty quickly. Crikey, i'd of been at the bank pretty smartish if i'd seen that.

bernmc
14-03-2006, 09:36 PM
Thanks Steve,
Sorry to see it go. Ever tried whatcar.com for valuations - useless for VR4 as the value given is more like for a standard Gallant..has the new Import type approval added value I wonder? Apparently they dont have a model SVA approval for the import of the VR4 or R34 GTR and it costs thousands..
Cheers

Moose

Parkers do a valuation for official Ralliart VR4's. Here's one for you (http://www.parkers.co.uk/pricing/used_car/valuation.aspx?deriv=19185&model=576&plate=67&pay=false&buyorsell=buy).

moosejuice
15-03-2006, 07:08 PM
Thanks Bern for the great link!