PDA

View Full Version : peterborough

psbarham
15-03-2006, 11:02 PM
black 1.8 gdi veinto with a leggie blind (yes blind not blonde) driving it at about 9 ish this morning on oundle road

BraindG
15-03-2006, 11:04 PM
wtf is a leggie blind?

psbarham
15-03-2006, 11:07 PM
all will become clear when glenn reads this :inquisiti

Wodjno
15-03-2006, 11:10 PM
:smash: /haz(sorry richy) :thumbsup:

BraindG
15-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Oh, your WDJNO again!

Wodjno
15-03-2006, 11:12 PM
wtf is a leggie blind?

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/member.php?u=1734

:2thumbsup

psbarham
15-03-2006, 11:13 PM
:smash: /haz(sorry richy) :thumbsup:
get her to clean the windscreen mate , some how she missed a 5 ton anglian water van flashing its lights at her either that or get her some :smart:

BraindG
15-03-2006, 11:16 PM
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/member.php?u=1734

:2thumbsup
Now im confused, he said not blonde, but blind.. With Blonde I knew who he meant.. but blind.. er...rrrrr.r :inquisiti

Wodjno
15-03-2006, 11:18 PM
She best get her Windscreen cleaned then .. :smart:

She says that she gets flashed so much and people staring :zzz: That she just takes it all in her Ride /Steeringw

Jimbo
15-03-2006, 11:45 PM
WODJ....WODJNO....blind....blonde......:dizzy2: ....I must be getting old, but can somebody expla........on second thoughts, perhaps it's best I don't know :rolleyes3

pezza
16-03-2006, 09:54 AM
Told ya Wodj, you need to swap the shell over to your car!!! /yes am sure she wont mind :anxious:

Baz, Jim.. Wodj'll explain :D

Wodjno
16-03-2006, 10:06 AM
I don't want to be that noticed.. :thinking:

Anyway i get noticed from around a 1/4 mile away as Peeps are turning round to see what all the ****ing noise is about. :inquisiti

It's quite funny when your in a line of traffic moving along quite steadily, then i'll floor it in 2nd and let the banshee wail for a couple of seconds.. You see pedestrians turning around to see what Humongous Racing Car is coming up the street, but by then i've knocked it into 'N' and are coasting by them. They totally ignore my car looking straight past it to try and see the Monster that Growled.. Then once by them i'll let rip once more and watch them in my rearview pointing at the back of a simple silver estate.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I've heard people talk of a strange phenomena ! Sometimes known as 'Growing Up' ? Maybe if i search and try very hard, i may experience it 1 day..!

The Vee
16-03-2006, 12:41 PM
I don't want to be that noticed.. :thinking:

Anyway i get noticed from around a 1/4 mile away as Peeps are turning round to see what all the ****ing noise is about. :inquisiti

It's quite funny when your in a line of traffic moving along quite steadily, then i'll floor it in 2nd and let the banshee wail for a couple of seconds.. You see pedestrians turning around to see what Humongous Racing Car is coming up the street, but by then i've knocked it into 'N' and are coasting by them. They totally ignore my car looking straight past it to try and see the Monster that Growled.. Then once by them i'll let rip once more and watch them in my rearview pointing at the back of a simple silver estate.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I've heard people talk of a strange phenomena ! Sometimes known as 'Growing Up' ? Maybe if i search and try very hard, i may experience it 1 day..!

Tis true!!
When he comes round, it's like an early warning system. Hear 0-60 test, put kettle on, make coffee, have another fag, and hey presto, he's here/pan

Wodjno
16-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Tis true!!
When he comes round, it's like an early warning system. Hear 0-60 test, put kettle on, make coffee, have another fag, and hey presto, he's here/pan

It don't take me that long to get from 0-60mph /Grrr /pan