PDA

View Full Version : Hey Wat Up Im New And Need Help!!

BoGosEP3
16-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Hey Guys My name is andrew LEader of So Cal Shogunz the reason i registered and posted is to find out if anyone was intrested in joinin a organized and sponsered team That i lead with 2 more guys right now the team is About 30 cars Ranging from r32 skylines, 1998 supras tt, 1994 rx-7 twin turbo, nissan 300zxtt, mustangs supercharged, hemi truck supercharged, evo9 mr, evo8, a lot of rare cars that u dont see everyday, we are sponsered by S and m Tuning Really good price hook up cheapest u will find anywhere and trustworthy soon to be sponsoered by hks, we have been in couple of magazines but if u are intrested we are lookin for vr4's turbo to run with our team if ur wanting to hang out with people that race at tracks or run circuit hit me up or reply or hit me up on aim X240xdrftx , we have our own lot 10 acres so we have our quarter mile set up and circuit track so if intrested reply <3

WE ARE IN SO CAL WE WOULD LIKE SUM ! IN THE 909, 714,626,951, 323,562 sum 1 that is down to meet up once a week and chill and go to events and go to team meets,

You See
16-03-2006, 09:35 AM
Hi and welcome!
Unfortunately there are very few people on here from the US, however you never know your luck!
Your team and the thrill of having your own circuit and drag strip sounds impressive! ...post up some pics so we can all check it out! ...a website perhaps?

bradc
16-03-2006, 09:35 AM
We only have one or two american members, we are mainly based in the UK and in NZ. Nice of you to offer though

BoGosEP3
16-03-2006, 09:43 AM
thats tight yeah i was doin sum rally in argentina in south america driving my dads old evo 3 it was lots of fun but yeah do u no if the american memebrs live in california?

You See
16-03-2006, 09:48 AM
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/memberlist.php
It'll tell you what the rides are and which state....good luck! :)

BoGosEP3
16-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Thiis is to hard lol haahh no ones in united states in california hahah dude i wanna go to new zealand it sounds liek funn any rally over there?

You See
16-03-2006, 10:00 AM
Yep....There's the Targa rally starting up pretty shortly (http://www.targa.co.nz) plus the WRC comes over later in the year!
You'll love it if you came over, there's evo's everywhere you look...heard they're pretty rare in the states.

BoGosEP3
16-03-2006, 10:04 AM
not rare juss alot of people dont have them lol there here though alot of my frends got evos but like evo 8 and 9 we dont have evo 3 and 4 and stuff i have a evo 3 which i rally with so yeah dude my dad use to be in wrc but hes liek crazy driver status he quit rally after his accident broke both his legs and collar bone