PDA

View Full Version : My rolling road results @ WRC TECH

caishanvr4
20-03-2006, 02:53 AM
Was a good day had by all at wrc technologies but it was soo cold. Some really nice examples of evo's on show too.Having experienced the cars on the rollers for the first time i found myself nearly getting a stiffy from hearing the engines on full chat/Hmmm. unfortunately my camera batteries died b4 i could take one picture/duh/duh at least got some video camera footage of some evo's and my V on the rollers :2thumbsup now just to load it on the computer /Hmmm/help
ON to my results, well i have to say in my cars defence it has a hole in the exhaust and running standard boost and i was told my pipes were flexing more than stretch armstrong( Those of you over 30 would no what it was :P
)

Will post up the prints of my run tomorrow so you can see where ive lost power and advise me on sorting it out :iloveyou:

http://www.lancer-evo.net/community/uploads/wrc_day.jpg

bradc
20-03-2006, 04:42 AM
197hp is about 148kw which is about the same that the cars over in NZ got with 8psi boost. Their 212hp at the flywheel is a strange figure though????

OSiRiS
20-03-2006, 05:12 AM
They use a different calculation method. The atw should be the accurate result, the atf would be the calculated result.

ghanda
20-03-2006, 09:05 AM
Yep, I would have thought the ATF figure to be closer to 260