PDA

View Full Version : FP reaches 1,000!

FunkyProduct
06-10-2003, 04:56 PM
It is with great pride and happiness that Funky Product announces today that we have reached the 1,000 products milestone.

After over 2 years of work our range has now grown to 1,000 items from which to choose from, bringing some of the best aftermarket tuning parts to the UK and European market.

As we have continued to grow we have enjoyed many successes including:

Being the first to offer the complete Spoon Sports range to the UK.
The first to offer Tenzo-R to the UK.
Bringing Gizzmo Electronics to the UK and European market.
Creating many new products only available from our site.
Creating what we feel is the most comprehensive range of Honda and Mitsubishi parts for sale in the UK and Europe.
Consistently providing some of the cheapest prices possible.
Helping our customers to create numerous unique and exceptional vehicles.

Funky Product has always aimed to provide the best service and products to market at a price which is realistic and sensible. We are committed to continue with this approach and look forward to your next order. Funky Product is a collaboration between Funky Design Ltd INSERT INTO post VALUES (company reg 04897490) and Planet Performance INSERT INTO post VALUES (UK) Ltd INSERT INTO post VALUES (company reg SC255471). Through the association of these two companies we aim to provide a professional service which many other mail order suppliers cannot.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every customer of Funky Product throughout this time, without you we would not be where we are today. We look forward to welcoming you back to our 'Funky World' soon :)

Many thanks
Chris, Faz and the rest of the staff at Funky-HQ

Spirit
06-10-2003, 06:25 PM
Congrats guys and keep up the excellent work :devil4:

BraindG
06-10-2003, 06:32 PM
:band: :guitar:

Parteh ON!

:clap:

Brind
06-10-2003, 07:59 PM
Congratulations!

I ordered something from you a while ago and recieved it promtly and well packaged!!

Any chance of getting in different coloured HKS Super Powerflow replacement filter elements? I could do with a new one soon and you don't appear to stock any RED ones INSERT INTO post VALUES (200mm size) . :INSERT INTO post VALUES (

Certainly buy from you guys again!

FunkyProduct
06-10-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Brind
Any chance of getting in different coloured HKS Super Powerflow replacement filter elements? I could do with a new one soon and you don't appear to stock any RED ones INSERT INTO post VALUES (200mm size) . :INSERT INTO post VALUES (

Hi
Sorry but we only have green ones in stock. I dont think you can get red ones from HKS any more either :INSERT INTO post VALUES (
Sorry about that.
Cheers
Chris

Brind
06-10-2003, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the reply Chris.
No more red HKS filters? :Cry1: that sucks.

Do you plan to order any other colours? I've seen yellow and grey are available too.. I'd go for a grey if you plan to.

Spirit
06-10-2003, 10:45 PM
Mark

I would call HKS direct - bet you can still get them :

HKS Europe Ltd
Units V1-V3
Grovemere Court
Bicton Ind. Park
Kimbolton
Cambs. PE28 0EY
England
Tel: + 44 INSERT INTO post VALUES (0) 1480 861 997
Fax: + 44 INSERT INTO post VALUES (0) 1480 861 998
e-mail: hkseu2@aol.com
parts: sophie.hks@virgin.net
engines: hkseuropeltd@msn.com

Brind
06-10-2003, 10:51 PM
Cheers Pete. :)

Spirit
06-10-2003, 10:54 PM
They won't allow you to order one direct from them but at least they will confirm stock availability - good luck mate

Brind
06-10-2003, 10:59 PM
I searched through 99% of the ads in the mag last night for Jap parts and either they are rebuilding their website or they simply can't be arsed to supply a PRICE and give the opportunity to simply buy online. :rolleyes:
How do they expect to get buyers?? it turns me off instantly.

That's why companies such as FP get my buisness straight away.