PDA

View Full Version : Fens Mini mini mini Meet

Wodjno
25-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Met up with John (Somkinmasta2) and Jack(his son) at a Little "Thief" cafe at Guyhirn on the A47 today. I was accompanied by the Missus(LeggieBlonde) and 2 of my Little Scrotes, Abi and Sam.
It was a pleasant little meet and over Breakfast and Coffee discussed some of the finer points and failings of the VR4's, The World, Jobs and Money. :thinking:
The meet was arranged late last night after i had purchased a set of tyres off John and decided the easiest way to exchange Nuggets for Rubber was to drive towards each other and meet somewhere in the middle. :inquisiti Well not quite the middle, as i think i clocked up about 18miles to the venue and John was nearer 40miles. /pan
Anyway all in all a good couple of hours spent :2thumbsup

Very nice to meet with you John :happy: and Jack, who has a very healthy appetite /yes

I took a few picks and will post them up sometime later, as i am at work at the Mo..

Cheers John & Jack :2thumbsup

Smokinmasta2
30-03-2006, 09:05 AM
Was nice to meet you and your much better half m8!!!
And the kiddies were really well behaved for us which was a bonus :)
Nice to see a evil leggy scaring samll children and old pepople - it sounds evil m8!!

Hope to you and leggyblonde sometime again soon - perhaps a slightly bigger meet at psbarhams or summat??

John