PDA

View Full Version : Condensation?

bruno
27-03-2006, 11:10 PM
I have a galant estate with condensation in the front fogs,only the one on the off side!.......does any one know whether this is due to lack of ventilation or ventilation, ie broken seal?.......tried the 'search mode' can pull any thing up on that.My apologies if this has been asked before,which I am sure it has!
Thanks in advance.
Si
/help

Kenneth
27-03-2006, 11:21 PM
I have a galant estate with condensation in the front fogs,only the one on the off side!.......does any one know whether this is due to lack of ventilation or ventilation, ie broken seal?.......tried the 'search mode' can pull any thing up on that.My apologies if this has been asked before,which I am sure it has!
Thanks in advance.
Si
/help

Tends to happen sometimes. Have posted somewhere about this before.

Easy way to get rid of it is to pull the fog light off, put some methelated spirits (or something else that is alcohol based) into the light casing, swirl it around so that it covers everything.
Pour out the alcohol and then leave dry in a warm but dry place (airing cupboard).

The alcohol absorbs the moisture, but due to the high alcohol content, it still evaporates easily and takes the water with it.

bruno
04-04-2006, 02:42 PM
Thank you sir I will give it a go!