PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1994 3000GT VR-4 $5500k obo

Rebelleader
28-03-2006, 09:24 PM
Whats going on people. Check out my post. If your looking for a VR4 this is something to defenitly look at..

Black 1994 3000GT VR-4 (http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?p=3602330#post3602330)

Nick Mann
28-03-2006, 09:40 PM
Without meaning to sound funny, did you look at this site? You have posted in the UK for sale section, the site is aimed at the 8th generation galant and most of our members are in the UK or NZ.

I seriously doubt that this is a good way to sell your car.

Spirit
28-03-2006, 10:04 PM
/haz

WildCards
28-03-2006, 10:11 PM
So, it needs a new block, has a fare few miles on it, is stock, the one pictured isn't your car, you've posted on a forum that doesn't do GTO's and your in the wrong country.

I think you'll agree, you have a poor to bad chance of selling your car matey.

Kieran
28-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Yeah, as Nick says, this site is for the GALANT & LEGNUM VR-4, not the Mitsubishi 3000GT, or the GTO as it's known in Japan.

However, if you want to buy a nice Twin Turbo Galant VR-4 seeing as you've popped your GTO, why not check out our for sale section.... ;) :deal2:

Kenneth
28-03-2006, 10:41 PM
Tag-teamed by the Club VR-4 Committee /pan

WildCards
28-03-2006, 10:47 PM

More of a bondage moment I thought!

Kieran
28-03-2006, 10:50 PM

Double-reverse-back-twist-ninja-afro-bodyslam onto the forum canvass there!:evilgrin:

Dream Weaver
29-03-2006, 07:30 AM
If you click through to his posting on another site he says he lives in NoVA.

A Vauxhall NoVA ?

I am guessing he means he lives in the North of the state of Virginia in the USA.

He probably thinks UK and NZ are US states.

Gly
29-03-2006, 07:42 AM
didnt you know, nothing exsists outside the US, only Iraq and its full of terrorists :D

Wouter
29-03-2006, 07:55 AM
He probably thinks UK and NZ are US states.

/haz

Nova could stand for Nova Scotia! Or is that Canada..... isn't that a state in the US? /pan

Paul Beazer
29-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Funny. He hasnt replied!

Probably still in traction from the mauling he got from K and Nick!

WildCards
29-03-2006, 10:05 AM
To be fair to the chap, he as conformed to the forum rules by putting 'FS' before his title, so maybe we shouldn't be so hard on him.

Rebelleader
29-03-2006, 09:14 PM
laugh it up fellas! I posted my car at 7 different sites, and as you can see i'm having no problem getting tons of emails and replys to my post.

Cause i have the only black on black 2gen VR4 for sale in the US.
Believe it or not, this site comes up on Google! People looking to buy vr4's look at vr4 forums! I'm sure someone interested in buying my 3000GT VR-4 found it on this forum.

Only reason why I posted it on this fag forum, was to increase my chances of getting rid of it sooner...

SO I CAN BUY MY S600.
so...who here has a V-12?? Hmmmmmm....

silly people.

Guys like you make me better understand why I get all the girls.
Have a nice day =)

Kieran
29-03-2006, 09:30 PM
laugh if up fellas! I posted my car at 7 different sites, and as you can see i'm having no problem getting tons of emails and replys to my post.

Cause i have the only black on black 2gen VR4 for sale in the US.

only reason why posting it on this fag forum, was to increase my chances of getting rid of it sooner...

SO I CAN BUY MY S600.
so...who here has a V-12?? Hmmmmmm....

silly people.

Guys like you make me better understand why I get all the girls.
Have a nice day =)

Ah, such an elequent reply. What where the other sites?

There are a few on here who have, or have had v12 engined cars - but most of them have been Jags - I mean, we're British, after all. Personally, half the cylinders plus a couple of handy hairdryers on each bank more than makes up.

And it's not a proper VR-4 anyway. It's a GTO.

As for increasing your chances of getting rid sooner by posting on here.... Hmm. You weren't exactly at the front of the queue when the 'point reception' brain implants were being given out, were you?.....

You may get all the girls, and you do so with our blessing. That's because we've already had all the good ones riding in the back of our Legnums! Ladies know when they're onto a good thing! ;) ;)

Spirit
29-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Hey I like the sarcastic reply Rebelleader /haz

Good luck in selling it :2thumbsup

WildCards
29-03-2006, 09:56 PM
HE BIT!!!!!!

Wouter
29-03-2006, 10:03 PM
/haz

Nick Mann
29-03-2006, 10:09 PM
/haz

Well, obviously as a fag, I don't want any girls. But sometime when I am in NoVA wanting to buy a car that doesn't work, I'll give you a call and see if you want a kiss!

:iloveyou:

Axeboy
29-03-2006, 10:13 PM
:2thumbsup

/haz

gdelargy
29-03-2006, 11:01 PM
I almost had sympathy with you at first, RL ~ after all, if a US VR4 (aka 3000GT) seller can find this site, then a US VR4 buyer might make their way here too.

However, if you're going to brag about the flash car you're buying, it's probably best not to link to a forum where you posted:

I threw out a rod bearing and i don't have the money to fix it.. sad but true. A Brand new block is $3250.00.

So, you're too poor to get your car fixed, but you can afford an S600? I'm wondering if you just wish you had the Merc, but you spent all your cash on women? And just how much woman does twenty bucks buy you nowadays? No wonder you're skint ~ between owning a broken 3kGT and kerbcrawling six nights a week, I'm surprised you have enough money for food.
;)

Regards,
G

Brunty
29-03-2006, 11:17 PM
When CVR4 attacks it's "akin to being savaged by a toothless sheep" Denis Healey

Ferocious.

Kieran
29-03-2006, 11:31 PM
Something tells me he just looked in his Ladybird book of cars (just before putting it on ebay to cover the cost of his blown GTO (WHICH ISN'T A PROPER VR-4), saw the picture of the Merc and thought "I know! I'll say I'm buying one of those to make them feel small! That'll teach them to take the mickey out of my ignorance!"

Kenneth
29-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Something tells me he just looked in his Ladybird book of cars (just before putting it on ebay to cover the cost of his blown GTO (WHICH ISN'T A PROPER VR-4), saw the picture of the Merc and thought "I know! I'll say I'm buying one of those to make them feel small! That'll teach them to take the mickey out of my ignorance!"

I would like to offer my neck for chopping... But I believe that you CAN legitimatly call the GTO a VR-4 at least, the turbo version can. (In fact I believe than in the USA if someone says VR-4, you are talking GTO)

In that regard I believe the arguement about him being stupid is illfounded. However on the other hand, It wouln't have taken much brain power to quickly find that this site was not the site to advertise on.

Kieran
29-03-2006, 11:38 PM
I would like to offer my neck for chopping... But I believe that you CAN legitimatly call the GTO a VR-4 at least, the turbo version can.

In that regard I believe the arguement about him being stupid is illfounded. However on the other hand, It wouln't have taken much brain power to quickly find that this site was not the site to advertise on.

I know, lol.... Just /STP /Devil5

Who said he was stupid? Ignorant, yes. Stupid.... Well,......... /Hmmm

I think you've got a point tho.... perhaps it's time to put this thread in a body bag and take it to the morgue...

Rebelleader
30-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Its quite funny that this thread !I MADE! has had 170 views as of now.
and it hasn't even been up for 24 Hours. Interesting..

OK you guy say it with me, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

Oh and about my BENZ.. sad to tell you guys, but its true. ALL V-12 of it

I'm gonna save this "street dreamers" site to my favorites, So i can wrongfully Post Pics of me and my wonderfully BENZ.

I'm sure that won't be appropriate either.. shame on me.

I Guess thinking out the box like i do, is the reason why i have a Honda Accord, A twin turbo 6-speed GT and a 2003 Suzuki GSX-R. All done at the age of 22. Hurray for me!!

i've done all this street racing stuff.. I've gone 185mph.. I let you guys take over from here. I'll be crusing in my S600. BY THE WAY i'm selling all of my vehicels. I only need one.

let me know if your interested... (yes!, i'm laughing)

enjoy the rest of you day ;)

Kieran
30-03-2006, 01:11 AM
:zzz:

Kenneth
30-03-2006, 02:01 AM
Its quite funny that this thread !I MADE! has had 170 views as of now.
and it hasn't even been up for 24 Hours. Interesting..

OK you guy say it with me, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"
170 Views is because people are being amused by this thread and like any good comedy, they come back for more. Of course you are the comic material rather than the comic.

Oh and about my BENZ.. sad to tell you guys, but its true. ALL V-12 of it

I'm gonna save this "street dreamers" site to my favorites, So i can wrongfully Post Pics of me and my wonderfully BENZ.

I'm sure that won't be appropriate either.. shame on me.

And you call US street dreamers? People who tell BS stories about their posessions ALWAYS find some excuse not to prove they actually have them. This of course is yours. Well done!

I Guess thinking out the box like i do, is the reason why i have a Honda Accord, A twin turbo 6-speed GT and a 2003 Suzuki GSX-R. All done at the age of 22. Hurray for me!!

i've done all this street racing stuff.. I've gone 185mph.. I let you guys take over from here. I'll be crusing in my S600. BY THE WAY i'm selling all of my vehicels. I only need one.

let me know if your interested... (yes!, i'm laughing)

This of course is the clincher. This just makes you sound immature and stupid. And no, I don't believe you WERE or ARE laughing. It appears you want to seem nonchalant, but you did a very poor job, as appears to be your hallmark. You talked too much for that sorry. Your whole post sounds defensive.

enjoy the rest of you day ;)
Yep, will do! But then my Twin Turbo vehicle is still running ;)
Cherio!