PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys and gals,

Siamblue
29-03-2006, 01:33 AM
Hi people, Just thought i would introduce myself, I am Gary, live in Ilford, Essex, with my family,
Currently inbetween cars, as i wrecked the engine in my T5 last week at Avon Park, Now looking for a new car, prefably a Estate, because i need the room for the kids,
Used too own a wide body Starion a few years ago and loved the looks, now actually looking for something with a lot of looks and power, hence a Legnum,

Catch you all later Gary.

Spirit
29-03-2006, 07:59 AM
Hi Gary

There seem to be plenty of Numlegs around at the moment, so check out eBay, Autotrader and of course our For Sale section on here. There's the "Buyers Guide" too under the "Resources" tab at the top of this page which has lots of useful info......and of course the forum itself if you need any help.

Good luck with your hunt.

Do you have any particular budget in mind ?

Siamblue
29-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Hi I do have a budget of £5k, but not sure i can get much for that, want a VR4 for sure, I have todo a lot of homework on these cars, as it was a longtime ago i have the Starion, but i have time on my hands,
Been watching the Red one on Ebay but he won't budge on the 6k,

Gary.

WildCards
29-03-2006, 10:08 AM
Hey Gary, welcome to the club matey. £5K should get you a Leggie if your willing to hold on a while, as Spirit says there are a few around at the minute, but they are slightly higher than £5K. Hold you wallet, waive the cash infront of noses and you'll get what you want i'm sure.

Steve

caishanvr4
30-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Hi gary

I too live in ilford and i can vouch that once you get a vr4 you,ll be thinking
Why didn't i get one sooner /Hmmm