PDA

View Full Version : Looking to find good example Legnum VR4

sanct
02-04-2006, 03:37 PM
Afternoon all
Posted a couple of days ago requesting any buying tips when looking over a Legnum. Got some good feed back. I took a trip out to look over one up for sale this weekend (Dealership) Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm must use brain more or heart will make an impulse buy. Stunning looking Legnum (well lets face it unless a daft looking body kits been applied they all are!) Closer inspection revealed quite a few dinks disturbing lack of any form of service history and a worrying suspicion that the vehicle possibly loved going round and round the same bends. Might be totally wrong!

It has been suggested that the safest route for getting my grubby hands on a good one is through you guys. Would love to feed what has already become a passion and find my Legnum ASAP.

Any suggestion guys?

Based in London will travel...

Cheers peeps

Enjoy your Sunday

adam_shaw
02-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Just click on my sig... take a look at the ad.

Any questions, just ask.

A

WildCards
02-04-2006, 05:10 PM
Other than Adams, check out the For Sale section, pretty sure there is a few in there at the minute. You may have to go through a few pages though.

adam_shaw
02-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Apologies for the shameless self-promotion.... /pan

I think there are a couple others up at the moment...

A

WildCards
02-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Apologies for the shameless self-promotion.... /pan

I think there are a couple others up at the moment...

A

No worries, If I were in you shoes mate...

sanct
02-04-2006, 09:49 PM
Cheers all
Have had a brief look through will persist.
Really love the car Adam. Ticks a lot of the boxes on exactly what I'm looking for. I've read through previous posts and realise that on the whole if its had a loving respectful home the mileage can be high and of no real consequence. I am interested but am obviously concerned over the mileage.

When is she back in the country?
Am still interested,
Mmmm she is lovely but need to look into this further.

Don't mean to be vague.
Cheers

Hope to chat to you soon

adam_shaw
03-04-2006, 10:12 AM
Car may be back in the week before Easter, following interest from Little Miss Road Rage.

I will know for sure in the next couple of days,

Don't worry about the vagueness... either way you look at it any car is a lot of money.

If you've any specific questions I'll be happy to help.

A