PDA

View Full Version : greetings

garryefc
07-10-2003, 11:38 PM
hi everyone who views the post, im not an owner of the vr4...yet....but soon will be hopefully,i have owned an old galant about 5 years ago which although not the fastest car in the world was a pleasure to own and give me nearly 4 years of trouble free motoring,just a rear disc and fan belt in 4 years cant be bad.at the moment i own a gt4 which has also give me 4 years of trouble free motoring or it had done until recently and now its time to get rid.
the reasons i picked the vr4 as my next carINSERT INTO post VALUES (hopefully) are these.well to be honest the wife has told me to "grow up and get a "normal" car with 4 doors and a boot you can put more than 1 bag in,something like a mondeo".....awww bless her the poor miss guided child...that was her spec..mine was 4 wheel drive,1 or 2 turbos,rare,jap,good looks and **** loads of power, i cant think of any car that fits both specs better.
im gonna browse the forums to pick up info and i might even ask some questions myselfINSERT INTO post VALUES (be gentle).
if anyones got some inside info on buying or owning one that aint on the sight dont be shy lets hear it..

sorry for making the first post long and boring but its late and i aint tired...not exactly war and peace anyway is it

zedy1
07-10-2003, 11:42 PM
welcome to the site. and you definetly chose the right car

Spirit
08-10-2003, 12:19 AM
Yeah welcome to the site mate :D Just have a read through the forums and you will pick up loads of info.

Have fun mate

Pescha
08-10-2003, 04:21 AM
:welcome: I hope you enjoy our site as much as we do!

I own the estate model and boy they too have sh!t loads of grunt and doubles very nicely for a family wagon!

Hopefully your wife gets to drive your VR-4 as it will win her over.

I hardly let the Hubby drive my VR-4 as its MINE!! ALL MINE!!

hehe anyway :soapbox: you weren't boring or on your soapbox INSERT INTO post VALUES (hence the picture)!!

Again :welcome:, welcome to our VR-4 family!

P.S when you get your baby remember photos photos photos!

Cheers,
Pescha!

garryefc
08-10-2003, 10:55 PM
ill be at santa pod sunday ,im hoping to have a chin wag with a few of ya if i can drag my brother in law away from his beloved gto stand