PDA

View Full Version : Contribution area

jayjay99
12-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Just an idea (I suppose that's why I'm posting it here) but what about having an area say in the signature of each member for services we can offer to each other for free/cheap/discounted, a kind of mason thing, if anyone is familiar with that. Say, I'm quite good with computers and software, I'd be happy to help out or advise anyone on that subject. Maybe people have a certain thing at work, i.e. work for TNT (can get discount on shipping), work for a company that deals with packaging (can get bubble wrap and large boxes for members that are say, moving house) Someone is good at building and carpentry (can help out a member at a reduced cost). Obviously it would just be for fully paid members and then there's another incentive for people to sign up.

Just a thought.

Nick Mann
12-04-2006, 11:26 AM
A services marketplace? Hmmm..... I like the idea, but we'd have to work it out. It could become a backdoor way of people advertising rather than legitimate offers of favours.

WildCards
12-04-2006, 11:29 AM
Has alot of potential Jay. Will need thrashing out though to get a good system in place, but :thumbsup:

MPBVr4
12-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Not a bad idea mate. My company sells sensors, gauges and thingies not much interest to most people. Although might be able help with AYC pump switches.

psbarham
12-04-2006, 06:15 PM
i work for anglian water , but unfortunatly can't do a dicount on water ( even we don't get one ) but can get hold of as much poo as you want :inquisiti

WildCards
12-04-2006, 06:28 PM
i work for anglian water , but unfortunatly can't do a dicount on water ( even we don't get one ) but can get hold of as much poo as you want :inquisiti

aah well, that's always good to know Paul /pan

MR.VOODOO
13-04-2006, 09:12 AM
Quote nick man "It could become a backdoor way "

SORRY IS THIS NOW A CONTACT SITE FOR PEOPLE ON THE OTHER BUS .......

Any way count me in Now where are my lash adjusters lol

Nick Mann
13-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Quote nick man "It could become a backdoor way "

SORRY IS THIS NOW A CONTACT SITE FOR PEOPLE ON THE OTHER BUS .......

Any way count me in Now where are my lash adjusters lol

/pan

No wonder people are calling me Dirty Boy! We need another person to get the lash adjusters!

jayjay99
15-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Glad you're interested. Thanks for the offer paul, fully stocked up myself. /haz