PDA

View Full Version : head light bulbs

psbarham
12-04-2006, 08:28 PM
i have managed to secure a supplier of good quality head light bulbs at very good prices , they come in xenon or a rather fetching blue tint .

I have been running these in mine for a while now and the xenons are as good as the highly rated halfords xenon super brilliance (16.99 each :shocked: ) that i already had in the car , and the blue ones although not as bright ( duh !!) do give a very clean crisp blue light .

the prices are , H1 , H4 , H7 are £8 + £1.50 P+P per pair for both the xenon and the blues , and also he is getting a price for HID kits as well :2thumbsup

the xenons
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=125

i will put up some pictures of the blue ones at the weekend to prove they really are blue

bernmc
12-04-2006, 08:30 PM
wot wattage wot wot wot wot?

psbarham
12-04-2006, 08:32 PM
all a nice legal 55 watt , but they are as bright as the 80 w i had fitted soon after i brought the car , with less of those annoying tossers flashing you coz they think you are on main beam ( damn they get a shock when i flash back )

WildCards
12-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Deffo interested in either a HID kit (pwice pwease?) or the uprated bulbs if you can get them. Keep us informed. On my way back from Ashby Foleville last night and the standard gubbins is pi$$ poor.

Nice one Paul :thumbsup: