PDA

View Full Version : emanage info

colVR4
13-04-2006, 09:28 AM
For those of you interested in the GREDDY emanage, I have found this website that has some great info on what it does, what you need, and what engines it works with (including the 6A13) :scholar:

http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/#E-MANAGE%20BLUE

Kieran
13-04-2006, 07:19 PM
:2thumbsup Nice find Col!

jerryd_33
13-04-2006, 11:34 PM
GR8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! find M8. Will be GOOD FOR THE NEAR FUTURE.

valmes
14-04-2006, 07:47 AM
:inquisiti

Kieran
14-04-2006, 11:32 PM
:inquisiti

You're going to say that you've already posted this , aren't you Val?! :embarasse :embarasse :oops:

valmes
15-04-2006, 04:22 AM
Nope... I think Dave did... Looooonnnnggg time ago... that's how I ended up buying my e-manage Ultimate from that site (after I already got e-manage blue)... :thinking: /pan\

... and yes there are links to that site (mohdparts.com) in almost every topic conserning e-manage (blue or ultimate). :pimp2:

colVR4
17-04-2006, 12:19 PM
oops sorry. I should have done a search!! Still useful info though

valmes
05-09-2006, 02:43 AM
Greddy Injector adapter for GTO/3000GT works for our cars as well.
It removes CEL, that comes up when you route injectors through e-manage Ultimate.

Wodjno
05-09-2006, 06:14 AM
For those of you interested in the GREDDY emanage, I have found this website that has some great info on what it does, what you need, and what engines it works with (including the 6A13) :scholar:

http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/#E-MANAGE%20BLUE

:vulcan:

So does that mean your purchasing an E-manage Col ?

Wodjno
05-09-2006, 06:14 AM
It removes CEL, that comes up when you route injectors through e-manage Ultimate.

Nice 1 Valmes :2thumbsup

Kieran
05-09-2006, 08:53 AM

Oh really.... Nice work finding that out Valmes!

/Scurries off to 'KieranCorp Cunning Plans' easel and scribbles 'EMU' back on...

Wodjno
05-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Oh really.... Nice work finding that out Valmes!

/Scurries off to 'KieranCorp Cunning Plans' easel and scribbles 'EMU' back on...

:laugh:

Scurries off to the 'Wodja want to pay for an EMU Kieran' plan of action Easel.. an scribbles down ways of enticing "The Ever Polishing One" to part with his ever precious polishing tokens..

pezza
05-09-2006, 09:55 AM
:laugh:

Scurries off to the 'Wodja want to pay for an EMU Kieran' plan of action Easel.. an scribbles down ways of enticing "The Ever Polishing One" to part with his ever precious polishing tokens..

I bet its all packaged up and ready to go with K's address on it!

Kieran
05-09-2006, 11:44 AM
/haz

I hope Alex doesn't read this!!.... /help :end:

Alex
05-09-2006, 12:22 PM
/haz

I hope Alex doesn't read this!!.... /help :end:

Sorry - no place to hide.

I read everything! :stop: :evilgrin:

colVR4
05-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Was planning on getting an e-manage but have decided that I am not going to mod my car with anything that can't easily be removed should I want to sell (no plans at the moment before you ask). So I'm sticking with the Apexi S-AFC and Greddy Profec.

Kieran
05-09-2006, 01:51 PM

/yikes

/Runs away

Wodjno
05-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Was planning on getting an e-manage but have decided that I am not going to mod my car with anything that can't easily be removed should I want to sell (no plans at the moment before you ask). So I'm sticking with the Apexi S-AFC and Greddy Profec.

I could remove an EMU in around 45mins, probably less ?

If that isn't easy, i don't know what is :deal2:

Wodjno
05-09-2006, 01:57 PM

Kieran ! I think that means, go ahead and purchase the EMU i have 4 sale... Cos she loves you :sweethear and wouldn't want to stand in the way of anything that would bring you hapiness :)

Alex
05-09-2006, 05:05 PM
Kieran ! I think that means, go ahead and purchase the EMU i have 4 sale... Cos she loves you :sweethear and wouldn't want to stand in the way of anything that would bring you hapiness :)

Balls!

Wodjno
05-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Balls!

I can do a special deal on those, 5 for £4 :kiss:

valmes
25-10-2006, 03:41 PM
Version 2.0 for E-manage Ultimate now released.
Finally, working knock monitoring/logging!!!!

Auto translated from www.trust-power.com site:

E-manage Ultimate ver.2.00

≪ Advanced Capability ≫
Addition of ・ water temperature ignition revision setting.
Addition of ・ inhalation warm ignition revision setting.
Addition of ・ data taking MAP.

≪ functional additional ≫
Adding 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 and 1/6 to recognition of the ・ rotary signal.
・ engine type Universal (general purpose) addition.
Adding water temperature to operation condition of ・ engine stall prevention setting.
Adding the pressure indication of the genuine pressure sensor connected time to ・ analog input.
Correspondence of knocking level indication with ・ logger.
Adding the fuel pump to relay item inside the ・ I/J tub.
Adding selection possible MAP with the DIP SWITCH of ・ front panel.
Adding the sensor manufacturer of the A/F meter to OPTION1,2 of ・ front panel.
Adding MAP changing performance to the external switch of ・ front panel.
Adding the addition sticking in ・ MAP and the setting picture.
Adding the automatic 2 division indications of the ・ Ultimate window and the data logger.
Adding printing the ・ parameter setting.
Adding the logger trace with of ・ cursor B.
Adding the line movement with the left and right button with ・ logger trace.
Adding the rpm every writing out to ・ logger text file writing out function.

≪ functional correction ≫
Setting the idea contest to the ・ setting file and the logger file.
Starting with the ・ double click.
Improvement of ・ engine starting characteristic.
Modifying the control of ・ acceleration injector revision MAP.
Modifying the control of ・ acceleration ignition revision MAP.
Modifying the control of ・ レブリミッターカット setting.
Mark modification of ・ acceleration injector revision.
Mark modification of ・ acceleration ignition revision MAP.
Mark modification of ・ parameter setting.
Correcting the operation when protect setting it does to ・ each MAP and setting.
Mark of ・ I/J invalid injection time modification and operation correction.
Modifying the printing indication of the ・ logger.
Addition of logger indicatory item at time of ・ rotary E/G selection.

pezza
25-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Hmm is that a firmware release right?

It looks as if they have fixed many problems that people had been complaining about on the forums.

Have you upgraded yet?

valmes
25-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Hmm is that a firmware release right?

It looks as if they have fixed many problems that people had been complaining about on the forums.

Have you upgraded yet?

Yep, I did. :scholar:

Wodjno
25-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Lot more features there :2thumbsup And a lot of fixes to..

Thanx for the Update info :2thumbsup

pezza
26-10-2006, 01:59 PM
But I am happy with the EMB and not undoing all that wiring! :veryangry :thinking:

Paul C
26-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Is there a wiring harness that will act as an adaptor so you dont have to splice into your original loom?

Also has everyone been tuning there own ultimate units on the road? Just wondered to see what results you where getting and what changes you made from the standard tuning of the ecu. interested in fuel consumption, performance, making the car run less rich and also have you done a way with your air flow meters?

Thanks in advance

Wodjno
26-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Is there a wiring harness that will act as an adaptor so you dont have to splice into your original loom?

Nope ! (But i was enquiring about getting the plugs to make some up) But i knocked it on the head as i don't think there is enough interest in them!

Also has everyone been tuning there own ultimate units on the road?

Yes ! apart from 1 member .

Just wondered to see what results you where getting and what changes you made from the standard tuning of the ecu.

Good results with a good increase in power throughout the rev range,

interested in fuel consumption, performance, making the car run less rich

I have a slight increase in fuel economy

and also have you done a way with your air flow meters?

I know BDA did ! Not sure if Valmes has, don't think anyone else has

Louis
26-10-2006, 11:30 PM
Yes there is!!

http://www.autosportwiring.com/products.htm#Mitsubishi

Wodjno
26-10-2006, 11:46 PM
Yes there is!!

http://www.autosportwiring.com/products.htm#Mitsubishi

Oh No there isn't :happy:

Edit : I have Misunderstood the question in the first post ! Yes there are Patch Harnesses available :-) But what i was meaning, was a vehicle specific wiring harness that allows you to plug the E-manage straight into the ECU without any splicing at all.

It was these that i was looking at making !

Louis
26-10-2006, 11:52 PM
I thought the 3000gt or the galant 6a12 ones would have done, no?

Louis
27-10-2006, 12:01 AM
same connectors

Kieran
27-10-2006, 08:30 AM
same connectors

I take it you ordered one then Louis?

Louis
27-10-2006, 08:44 AM
na!, not yet, just building up a list and sorting out what comes from where.

Wodjno
27-10-2006, 09:15 AM
same connectors

Same connectors yes :2thumbsup But you still have to cut and splice into that harness to fit your e-manage :happy:

Louis
27-10-2006, 09:34 AM
yeah, thats the plan, but no splicing into the original harness, so if you ever remove the e manage and the short jump cable, all your original wiring is still intact.

valmes
27-10-2006, 02:36 PM
same connectors

Well, I would at least investigate before you buy it.

GTO/3000GT is different from what is in the picture - that’s harness for EVO and might be missing some connectors since they only have 4 injectors and only 2 coils.

Just download english AVC-R or S-AFC installation guide or EMU, but in japanese... if you can find it. It has all the connectors pictured.

Louis
27-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Yes, the only photo available was for the evo VII (the patch harness), but they list 6A12, 6A13, GTO, 3000GT.
The other photo is of a VR4 ECU, (possibly yours?), I just had a glance, and saw the connectors looked the same, and as long as the wires are A to A and B to B etc...
But yes definitely check pin outs etc.
Even if it needed adapted, its a starting point, bit pricey, but beats doing all that soldering.!!!

Paul C
27-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Yes, the only photo available was for the evo VII (the patch harness), but they list 6A12, 6A13, GTO, 3000GT.
The other photo is of a VR4 ECU, (possibly yours?), I just had a glance, and saw the connectors looked the same, and as long as the wires are A to A and B to B etc...
But yes definitely check pin outs etc.
Even if it needed adapted, its a starting point, bit pricey, but beats doing all that soldering.!!!

I was thinking of something like that so that the emanage or what ever i splice in is more plug and play rather than messing up the original loom

Grinder
01-11-2006, 03:05 AM
Not wishing to hijack, but I have an unused e-manage 'blue' (ie pre 'ultimate') in its box which I was going to fit to my skyline but decided not to.

I would probably sell it to a club member as long as they understand what is involved in fitting it! (because I don't)