PDA

View Full Version : See you there!

Kieran
09-10-2003, 10:42 PM
Well, everythings packed (almost); the GLS is getting just one more preening tomorrow morning, and then we're setting off! We're making a long weekend of it, you see (yes, there is an ulterior motive at work here, mwahahaa:devil5: ). I guess this makes us the scout party!

Even without almighty VR-4 power to call upon, the GLS shall be the first to the IBIS:D:D

So - Take care and I'll see you all either at the IBIS or at the 'Pod!:thumb1: :rize1: :beerclash :devil2: :angel1: :D :harro:

zedy1
09-10-2003, 10:46 PM
drive safely! and you know you need a head start :D

Brind
09-10-2003, 11:39 PM
Yep drive safe mate!

I've dug over the inside of my car and hoovered it, but the outside hasn't been washed yet, dunno if I'll get chance either.
Just found out I've got to work on Saturday, was gonna use that day to give it a real good going over.. mind you it will probably piss down with rain anyway like it has done all week. :mad:

Spot the unwashed VR-4 won't be any contest. :D

SGHOM
09-10-2003, 11:43 PM
mines in for a full valet & steam clean tomorrow !! :D god I hope she starts saturday morning. ::Cry1:

Spirit
09-10-2003, 11:46 PM
Yeah drive safe Kieran and see you Saturday mate

BraindG
10-10-2003, 12:37 AM
:wiggle:
cya there!

zedy1
10-10-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Brind
Yep drive safe mate!

I've dug over the inside of my car and hoovered it, but the outside hasn't been washed yet, dunno if I'll get chance either.
Just found out I've got to work on Saturday, was gonna use that day to give it a real good going over.. mind you it will probably piss down with rain anyway like it has done all week. :mad:

Spot the unwashed VR-4 won't be any contest. :D

washed mine the other day went down to barrys house come back and it seems like its never been washed