PDA

View Full Version : ECU wiring pinout

mickp3
14-04-2006, 09:17 AM
I am trying to hook up a Greddy turbo timer to a cordia GSR with a vr4 engine and wiring loom etc. Everything is going well except for the speed functions on the unit. I cant find which wire is the speed one on the ECU. I have searched here and the cordiapower forums with no luck. I have found some info but some contradicts the other. One diagram tells me it is pin 15 and another says pin 18. Any help would be great.

Thanks Mick

Nick Mann
14-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Which VR4 engine? 4g63t, 6a12tt or 6a13tt?

Physician
14-04-2006, 09:39 AM
I am trying to hook up a Greddy turbo timer to a cordia GSR with a vr4 engine and wiring loom etc. Everything is going well except for the speed functions on the unit. I cant find which wire is the speed one on the ECU. I have searched here and the cordiapower forums with no luck. I have found some info but some contradicts the other. One diagram tells me it is pin 15 and another says pin 18. Any help would be great.

Thanks Mick

Hi Mick,

Ordinarily I would refer you to Membership as all this data is in the members area. However, as you are running a different car you are unlikely to want regular help.

Speed pulse is pin 16.

Good luck.

Richard

Kenneth
14-04-2006, 09:44 AM

Thanks Mick

Hi Mick,
On the 6a13 ECU, the speed signal is pin 16 of connetor 4.
EvoVIII is the same

mickp3
14-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Its the 4g63t and thanks for all your help.

Mick