PDA

View Full Version : (W)Wanted - Leggy vr4

sanct
21-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Hey peeps
Still patiently waiting for one of you kind folks to swap a shiney legnum for a fist full of wonga.

Seriously though, good home for a loved vehicle.
Cheers all
Enjoy your weekends
:)

Name that film: 'Go that way real fast, if anything gets in your way turn...'

sanct
21-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Must not repeat. must not repeat...

adam_shaw
21-04-2006, 04:20 PM
Do a search, I think there are a few up for sale at the moment, including

[/begin shameless plug]

mine, see my sig.

[/end shameless plug]

A

sanct
21-04-2006, 05:43 PM
A plugs not a plug unless it's shameless.... not sure what that means.
Is she back in the country now?
Such a tease... she's lovely infact perfect. (bar my paranoia on mileage)

adam_shaw
21-04-2006, 06:09 PM
A plugs not a plug unless it's shameless.... not sure what that means.
Is she back in the country now?
Such a tease... she's lovely infact perfect. (bar my paranoia on mileage)

Car will be back in the UK on the 26/27th May... I will be back with it for a week or so and then, depending on how the prospects for sale look, I will either leave it in the UK or drive back to Germany.

I have an unexpected trip to China and Japan in a couple of weeks so don't have a chance to be back sooner.

I can understand the mileage paranoia, but my paranoia about servicing has been similar...

The only time I knew I wouldn't make it to my main stealer for a service, I had them do a rush-job oil change before driving to Ireland for the weekend.

Where the car shows it's mileage is in the front airdam and bonnet, a few stone chips.

Those on the bonnet I've kept up with treating and painting, the airdam - well it's plastic.

I should update the pictures, I cleaned the wheels since I took those (a quasi legal activity here in Germany, cleaning the car at home)

Be good,

A

adam_shaw
21-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Oh, one more thing... when the car is back it'll be in Marlow, just off M4 J8/9 so fairly handy...

A

flat spot
22-04-2006, 07:55 AM
Can't help with the car, but the film is "Better off dead":happy:

fogey
22-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Hi - please see listing 14/04/06 under Fogey. BUT we have someone looking at it 2moro (23rd) but bear it in mind - we are South West too. Couldnt put pics on this site something to do with the sizing but can email them to you if our prospective purchaser doesnt buy this super car - you never know. Just wanted to respond while I am online
"F/S VR4 LEGNUM TIPTRONIC ESTATE 1997 DARK PURPLE METALLIC- PRIVACY WINDOWS @ REAR, GOOD SERVICE HISTORY, 17" ALLOYS, RAC TRACKSTAR, TOAD ALARM, AP RACING BRAKES, MOT FEB 07 TAX OCT 06 GEARBOX JUST FITTED £4995 OVNO EMAIL FOR MORE DETAILS lewis@bobtailmad.wanadoo.co.uk"

Spirit
22-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Fogey, can you email the pics to me ?

Oh, and just to let you know I will probably be coming to look at the car tomorrow with your potential purchasers. They are friends of mine from a local Jap club. Look forward to seeing it

Little Miss Road Rage
23-04-2006, 12:16 AM
Fogey, can you email the pics to me ?

Oh, and just to let you know I will probably be coming to look at the car tomorrow with your potential purchasers. They are friends of mine from a local Jap club. Look forward to seeing it

Yeah hope u don't mind that spirits coming to look too?

fogey
23-04-2006, 11:55 AM
not at all look forward to seeing you

Little Miss Road Rage
23-04-2006, 07:46 PM
We didn't buy Fogey's Leggie so its still available

Little Miss Road Rage
23-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Link here

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15507

sanct
23-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Flat Spot... spot on. showing your age too :)

Adam I've been chatting with my Bro about your Leggy and as I said before she is a tease. Any added info including latest photos would be good. Hmmm contemplation... tis lovely.

Thanks mate

adam_shaw
24-04-2006, 11:57 AM
The photos are quite recent... took them about a week before the ad went up, I will have to make some more,

Anything in particular you want to see?

Mileage is now a little higher (106K) due to a trip to Frankfurt and Oldenburg...

Any questions just let me know,

A

flat spot
24-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Flat Spot... spot on. showing your age too

I know, depressing isn't it.:sad3:

sanct
24-04-2006, 07:31 PM
The photos are quite recent... took them about a week before the ad went up, I will have to make some more,

Anything in particular you want to see?

Mileage is now a little higher (106K) due to a trip to Frankfurt and Oldenburg...

Any questions just let me know,

A

Ah ok got the impression they were older. sorry
Still weighing up the pros and cons of buying off you with an impecable SH loved and well run, or going for a new import with lower mileage but an ooh so questionable history...
will stay in contact.
Aaaaaagh the frustration.

Question? Probably wrong place to post this. Does anyone know anything or can recommend Newera (Hove) imports?

Cheers all