PDA

View Full Version : Petrolhead ?

Spirit
22-04-2003, 11:01 PM
Just looked at your cool website mate.

So, what are the chances of having a VR-4 INSERT INTO post VALUES (or several) drawn soon - and would fellow club members get a discount to buy from you ?

Pete

Petrolhead
22-04-2003, 11:27 PM
I'll do a "generic" VR4, based on my own car, which I'll add to the gallery. I'll probably do a deal for ClubVR4 people, but if you have mental body kits and wheels it will need to be a custom jobby. Again, I'll prolly do a wee deal ;)

But hey, I didn't join this to pedal my wares........BONUS!!! :D

Roadrunner
23-04-2003, 07:58 PM
Petrolhead,

Rejoined the SS-R in the last few days, was one of the original members, but lapsed :Cry1: Cheque will be in the post before the weekend :)

Brian

vrlution
23-04-2003, 09:31 PM
cool, so you could do a thingy with my car as well? see photo attached. car has been refitted with graphite Maxxim wheels, giving it a totally different look photo to come soon:cool1:

Brind
23-04-2003, 09:34 PM
I see you like the aggressive look vrlution? nice!

I'd be interested in a drawn picture aswell.

Mine has different alloy wheels and huge zorst, other than that it looks normal, the rest is hidden.:)

vrlution
23-04-2003, 09:46 PM
Thanks Brind, this look is for functionality, when flying low it keeps the car planted to the ground.....and this car is dubbed"Evo Killa". Evos are afraid of it. This car is slated to run loe, loe 11s with full body weight, by the end of this month

Spirit
23-04-2003, 10:23 PM
Very very nice vrlution !

Are you the only VR-4 owner in Jamaica and what do you do about parts etc ?

Pete

vrlution
23-04-2003, 10:36 PM
Are you the only VR-4 owner in Jamaica and what do you do about parts etc ? Thanks spirit, i import all my parts from Japan They are too much to mention will send you a list.
No i am not the only VR-4 owner, but i am the only one with a 3.0 liter engine 450 Bhp Evo Killa. Happines is not around the corner. Happiness is the corner for my car.

Spirit
23-04-2003, 10:40 PM
Would be cool to know where you get your parts vrlution - can you get Ralliart stuff direct ?

Pete

vrlution
24-04-2003, 03:35 AM
Absolutely no problem spirit979, let me know what you want to know exactly, as i just stepped up to a 3.0 l GTOINSERT INTO post VALUES (3000 GT- VR-4 engine) that is bone stock for now.
The previous engine was a 2.0 L engine with tonnes of mods. So you see it's better for me to ask you what you want to know to save me from running through a long list.
None of my stuff were ralliart stuff, as they were not going to stand up to the onslaught that were going to befall them.
Engine-- Transmission linkages and twin plate clutch--Suspension and handeling--Body parts and stiffners--Wheels .