PDA

View Full Version : Emanage Maps anyone?

triniVr4
24-04-2006, 12:40 AM
ive been thru the posts here WRT emanage, and most of the stuff discussed has to do with harnesses and aothbits....has anyone got a good Map that i can use a base for further tuning?

or do i have to (ack!!) do all the tuning myself?

ive got a AEM wideband installed

bradc
24-04-2006, 09:26 AM
at least you are one of the smart ones with a wideband sensor, most people don't.

I don't think there are that many members here with emanages, if you do a search for them you will see lots of talk, but very few people have actually installed them, so I don't think you'll be able to find a map unfortunately

WildCards
24-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Wodjno has one doesn't he?

Wodjno
24-04-2006, 04:32 PM
I have but need my Wideband fiddling with as it's not positioned quite right in the Zorst so not reading the AFR's correctly. This will hopefully be done by tomorrow !
Wouldn't each cars AFR's be different ? So adding and subtracting fuel yourself would be the best way to go :thinking:

valmes
24-04-2006, 04:50 PM
As WODJNO said... no point in "base map"... since your base map IS in your stock ECU, that's the whole point of running piggyback instead of standalone.

For instance my maps would do no good for you since even with stock injectors I have 55 psi base fuel pressure... that equals to 438,5 cc injc size... you will run lean...

WildCards
25-04-2006, 03:23 PM
Sorry, it's all over my head.

triniVr4
27-04-2006, 05:48 AM
ok..thankx..ive done teh basics thus far..and realized that the car is leaning out under heavy load...plus pinging ( that cud be from the hot air its taking in...)

but will keep yall updated as i go...

valmes
27-04-2006, 07:04 AM
AFR might be leaning out under heavy load due to faulty MAF... or some e-manage maps capping the Hz values. Have you turned on "boost limiter cut map?"