PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Full Engine Transfer - Parts Needed

Muppsy
24-04-2006, 07:32 AM
OK, doing a complete engine and box transfer in a 97 Legnum VR4 in the coming months, so if I'm unable to find the parts I need by searching I'm gonna list them here. If you've got engine and tranny parts laying around, you might want to get notifications on this thread.

So far I need:

Urgent
1 x Sump
1 x Air Con Unit
1 x Aluminium Timing Chain cover from the front bank

Non Urgent
Decent electronic boost controller
Decent Coil Over shocks (Tein?)

If you have any, let me know how much you want for them.

Cheers!
Aaryn

bradc
24-04-2006, 07:37 AM
I've got the sump, but as I said in that other thread Kenneth has already got dibs on it. I'll contact him about this and see what he wants to do.

I don't have the timing belt cover, but I have the cover that sits on top of the cams, beneath the plastic 'twin turbo intercooler' plate. I don't think I have the right part for you unfortunately.

bradc
24-04-2006, 07:41 AM
hold up, I think I've got all 3 covers for the belts at the front of the engine, one for each bank and one for the middle.

I'll post up pics as soon as the camera has a charge in the battery

bradc
24-04-2006, 08:18 AM
here you go, which ones do you need?

Muppsy
24-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Brad, the two black ones look like what I'm after. Well, one of them anyway.

Will just double check (I didn't actually see it missing after the crash, the old man just told me later).

How much, (or what) do you want for one of them?

If Kenneth decides he doesn't want the Sump, maybe we can work out a deal for the bell housing if you still need it?

bradc
24-04-2006, 09:44 AM
I have no idea what the cover is worth, maybe $20 or $30? I'll talk to Kenneth tomorrow about the sump, I think his one is just knocked in a little on the bottom, how much do you think the sump is worth? Maybe $50-80? I don't really know at all, I will ask about it when I call some wreckers for the bellhousing price.