PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1997 Legnum VR4 - £2895

woody2384
25-04-2006, 11:09 PM
The time has come to let my Legnum VR4 go. I’ve owned it for the past year and it really has been a cracking car but because of the mileage I’m doing now due to a job change, I’ve had to get a diesel and the VR4 is just being used for the occasional weekend blast. It’s a 1997 P reg with tiptronic box and finished in metallic silver. The car has covered 98,000 miles and has been in the UK since 1999. The car is fitted with the following equipment;

Factory fitted BBS alloys
Full tan leather with side airbags
Electric moonroof
CAT 1 alarm with remote locking and RAC Trackstar with speed camera detection
Nardi steering wheel
TCL
Mitsubishi floor mats and boot mats
MMCS
4 inch exhaust
Trust induction kit
Privacy glass

Unfortunately the car has a couple of faults, which are reflected in the asking price. Firstly, the tiptronic gearbox would benefit from a full flush and fluid replacement with Amsoil. When I bought the car last year I trusted a Mitsubishi dealer to flush the transmission but unfortunately they only drained around half the system as per usual so the car can suffer from some transmission judder very occasionally. The second and possibly bigger problem is the AYC system has never worked whilst I have owned the car. Over the 7000 miles I have covered this hasn’t been a problem and the car runs perfectly well without it. I’d guess that the pump has failed and needs replacing. I have added an up rated pressure switch but this didn’t seem to do the trick.
Overall the car is in good condition and hasn’t missed a beat since I’ve owned it and I’ll be sorry to see it go. The asking price is £2895 o.v.n.o.
The car is located in Burnley, Lancashire and I can be contacted on 07917 661536 or you can email me at paul.d.wood@gmail.com.

Kieran
25-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Good luck with the sale - looks a lovely car, and a reasonable price too.:2thumbsup

What make is the exhaust?

woody2384
25-04-2006, 11:28 PM
Sorry Kieran, I've no idea at all what make the exhaust is. When I was under the car changing the pressure switch I looked to see if there was a manufacturer's stamp but I couldn't find one.

Axeboy
26-04-2006, 07:49 AM
Good luck m8, good price.