PDA

View Full Version : FS: 7" Lilliput Touch Screen

V6Dan
26-04-2006, 10:39 AM
I've got a Lilliput touch screen which I bought for my CarPC project, however I don't have the time for the forseeable future to sort this project out and so I'm selling various bits. This screen is the first to go.

Its still in the box with all the cables, however there is a negative point so pay attention /pan

When I was taking it out of the plastic case to fit it in the car, I disconnected the ribbon cables at the wrong end. One of these is now plugged in, but the other one needs a small jewelers screwdriver to undo a panel covering the socket (the cable turns 90 degrees underneath this board), so it will not work until thats plugged back in. However, it was all tested and working prior to that, and its just an unplugged cable (its not been powered on since) so it won't stop it working once its plugged back in.

Due the the fact it'll need a small amount of work to sort, and the fact I just need to get rid of it (wifes orders) - grab a bargain for £60. As I said, its a touchscreen. For £60. Bonzer.

ariddell
26-04-2006, 11:23 AM
What's the resolution etc on it? Might well be interested.

V6Dan
26-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Its 2400X480 dpi, 16:9 Widescreen

ariddell
26-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Do you have a model number for it?

cheers

Alanee
26-04-2006, 09:19 PM
Sounds cool.....

What does it do.....??

V6Dan
27-04-2006, 09:11 AM
Ariddell - 629GL 70 P/C/T
Alanee - Nothing at the moment, but once that cables plugged in, it'll display pictures and stuff :p

Also, if someone connects that ribbon cable and for whatever reason it doesn't work, it goes without saying that I'll give you the money back. Obviously its going to work, but ust in case :)