PDA

View Full Version : highlight of the weekend

SGHOM
13-10-2003, 05:58 PM
there were many highlights on the weekend including Barry's incoherent rambling on the saturday night !!:D :D Keiran polishing his car all day & all night !! :D [ I'm sure I heard a funny noise outside around 3 am ?? ] 19 VR4's all in a row. but for me I think it was Simon stripping his car down to the bare minimum, & even himself [ coins out of pocket etc !! ] and then having the nerve to cruise the strip honking his hoern, & smiling & waving !! :D :D :D classic !!:cool1:

Simon
13-10-2003, 06:01 PM
you cant take things too seriously!:D

INSERT INTO post VALUES (jeans are too heavy.....shorts next time)

Kieran
13-10-2003, 06:56 PM
One of my highlights of the weekend was being sat in a VR-4! :bow: :D:D

And Interlec, that TV screen is brilliant - has that egg fried rice you accidentally ordered arrived yet?!:D

SGHOM
13-10-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Kieran
One of my highlights of the weekend was being sat in a VR-4! :bow: :D:D

And Interlec, that TV screen is brilliant - has that egg fried rice you accidentally ordered arrived yet?!:D

dunno what route it took when it came in from the land of the rising sun, but I ended up with a kebab !!!:D :D :D

Spirit
13-10-2003, 09:41 PM
Was a great weekend, and my highlight was the look on Barry's face when Kieran presented him with our Club donation !

Top marks Kieran !

BraindG
13-10-2003, 10:49 PM
i was in shock - last thing i expected!..
thanks to everyone - and as i said its going into club funds.. but i got myself that raliart fleece with it :)

my highlight was finding the bar on Sunday.. erm.. no i mean meeting everyone sober.. ehehe.. i still hang my head in shame when i remember things..

but the biggest highlight was seeing all those beautiful cars.. what a sight!