PDA

View Full Version : 1996 VR4 legnum for sale.

marsh
29-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Cheap as you like, quick sale required hence the price.

Bring on the 307/Grrr

Take a look here:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4635975914&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Axeboy
29-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Good price if its straight... :)

wirdy
29-04-2006, 07:17 PM
It kinda depresses me knowing what my car would now fetch on the open market :sad3:

Not that £3500 would compensate me for the hole that the leggie would leave.

Good luck with the sale - if you appreciate feedback on your write-up? I do think you've undersold it a little :thinking: 'fairly well looked after' rings alarm bells to me (couldn't you remove the 'fairly'), or maybe you're just protecting yourself from the buyer who wants showroom condition for 3.5K.

marsh
29-04-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm just protecting myself in case some clown thinks it's going to be an absolute minter. I've had all the fluid changes done that should have been done and as frequently as possible, I simply have to let it go. And I will be alot sadder to see it dissapear then when I shifted my evo 2....

I had a rumble with a new scooby and an audi TT on the way home last weekend, they simply had absolutely no idea what it was they'd taken on. They even gave me a little bit of credit as we went our seperate ways.

I'd have another one without a doubt.