PDA

View Full Version : What wheels?

ciderisgr8
01-05-2006, 09:03 PM
I have just finished T-Cutting the car and the body looks the buisness !!
Today I gave the wheels the Autoglym treatment and they came up like new.
But now everything is clean the wheels look a bit out of place due to the colour. I was thinking of getting some 17"s that were black or charcoal to give the car a bit of a menacing look.
My question is, is there any software out there for me to preview the wheels on my car before I make a potential £500+ mistake ?
In theory I think a dark colour will look good with the Roanne Red(check out the unclean wheels in my gallery)any suggestions ??
Cheers.

Spirit
01-05-2006, 09:49 PM
/off topic

Sorry mate, just a reminder that it's the UJCC meet next Sunday if you can make it ?

Kenneth
01-05-2006, 09:58 PM
I have just finished T-Cutting the car and the body looks the buisness !!
Today I gave the wheels the Autoglym treatment and they came up like new.
But now everything is clean the wheels look a bit out of place due to the colour. I was thinking of getting some 17"s that were black or charcoal to give the car a bit of a menacing look.
My question is, is there any software out there for me to preview the wheels on my car before I make a potential £500+ mistake ?
In theory I think a dark colour will look good with the Roanne Red(check out the unclean wheels in my gallery)any suggestions ??
Cheers.

try this site
http://www.modifymycar.com/home.html

bradc
02-05-2006, 01:16 AM
If you check out the Piha picture thread there are some pics of another car in Roanne Red with mags on it, it looks absolutely stunning! They are a slight bronze/gold colour.

ciderisgr8
02-05-2006, 05:59 PM
/off topic

Sorry mate, just a reminder that it's the UJCC meet next Sunday if you can make it ?
Cheers
What time are you leaving and from where ??

Spirit
02-05-2006, 06:07 PM
Can't confirm if we are attending yet. The exhaust got damaged today and car may be off the road until next week - TBC /Grrr

Brunty
02-05-2006, 07:16 PM
Ooh yes! Charcoal would look super nice.

Any pics yet?

ciderisgr8
02-05-2006, 07:23 PM
try this site
http://www.modifymycar.com/home.html
Tried it and thought it was good, although it took a while to get the colour right.
Saw a nice setup with 18" bronze and gunmetal but unfortunately they dont do black/charcoal :huh:
Will try to get some phots of my clean wheels shortly.
Cheers

ciderisgr8
02-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Nice clean shiny wheels. Only done the front so far so when the backs done will post the phots then. Do you see what I mean about the wheels ??

pezza
03-05-2006, 02:49 PM
Looking superb there!

It certainly did not look like that when I ragged :D...sorry gently drove it :joker: up in Aylesbury a few months back ...

Some graphite or black with chrome/hi polished lipped wheels would look superb.... as for 17s or 18s... hmm not sure... I think I would go with 18s next wheel change... /yes

Car looks great though esp with that colour in the sunshine.

A library pic :-)