PDA

View Full Version : *** URGENT - NZ Membership ***

KiwiTT
02-05-2006, 02:31 AM
To all members.

ClubVR-4 are holding a commitee meeting this Sunday. At this meeting the role of ClubVR-4 NZ will be discussed.

Due to member pack costs and the NZ/UK exchange rate one issue is the member pack. One solution is to reduce the benefits available to the Club in NZ to simply "Forum Only Access"

If Club Members want more than this then we will need a volunteer for Membership Packs. It will require someone who has time and supplier contacts for provision of Membership Cards, Stickers, etc.

We are looking for volunteers to fulfil this position.

In addition future commitee members will also be decided too.

bradc
02-05-2006, 08:17 AM
Another option is possibly $20 for forum access and another $20 for the actual membership pack. My membership runs out this month, and I really want my mouse pad!

I think Kenneth suggested this a while ago, but how about shipping a box of 20 packs at a time, then distributing them through the country ourselves? That should help out with the freight cost.

Spirit
02-05-2006, 08:44 AM
There is currently two levels of NZ membership don't forget: http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12249

I think the main aim is to simplify the whole process, so ultimately plan A is that NZ take over the whole membership process - but without a volunteer that will be impossible of course. Who's gonna step up to the mark ?/

/edit: 28 views and only 1 reply so far ?

bradc
02-05-2006, 08:58 AM
ehhh I sort of forgot about that :) I still want my gift this year though :)

Robotnik123
02-05-2006, 09:19 AM
Couldn't you increase the membership fee and have just one class of NZ membership? If you can afford to run a VR-4 these days, you can probably afford a few more bucks for annual membership.

You See
02-05-2006, 09:45 AM
If Club Members want more than this then we will need a volunteer for Membership Packs. It will require someone who has time and supplier contacts for provision of Membership Cards, Stickers, etc.

We are looking for volunteers to fulfil this position.

Who's gonna step up to the mark ?/

I'd nominate myself, but that just wouldn't be right (hint hint) ...tho I currently don't have any contacts in the advertising world...I'm sure where there's a will there's a way! :2thumbsup

KiwiTT
02-05-2006, 10:33 AM
I support "You See" hat in the ring. Any seconder

Robotnik123
02-05-2006, 10:47 AM
I support "You See" hat in the ring. Any seconder

Can an ordinary member and not a committee member second that? If so, I will.:happy:

KiwiTT
02-05-2006, 10:51 AM
You See's Nomination has been accepted. Thanks Robo

You See
02-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Woohoo! Thanks for your support guys!:iloveyou:

bradc
02-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Yeah I'll nominate him too, does anyone have contacts in advertising or print?

Hey Uc, do you think MBE would be able to do it for us? They have a heap of laminating, printing, etc gear and they are right next door to us.

You See
02-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Brad: I'll send you an email so we don't get caught in the legal crap. :D

Spirit
02-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Well done You See, thanks for throwing your hat in the ring

/sniggers as he doesn't know what he's let himself in for /haz

Only kidding mate, that will solve an ever increasing issue as you guys can basically become self funded and sort your own packs etc

ShadyNZer
04-05-2006, 12:28 PM
good on ya you see :thumbsup:

Edit: Go Kiwis Tomorrow Night!!!!!!!!!!!!

You See
05-05-2006, 07:02 AM
Yeah go them Kiwisssss!!!!!