PDA

View Full Version : VR4 Wanted

Simon_h
09-05-2006, 07:58 PM
Ideally looking for an estate, newer car with lower miles prefered.

black with aftermarket wheels and exhaust would be ideal, other than that just needs to be in decent nick and well looked after.

The car is for my GF who has got a bit bored of her skyline and is looking for something with a dash more practicality :D

what have you got?

many thanks

Simon

carlosv
09-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Mines still up for grabs, have a look

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15478

PeteV
10-05-2006, 12:33 PM
Hi,

Looking at selling mine, STD manual offical Mitsubishi car on a 52 plate, silver with leather interior coming up on 43K. Have got full service history, but as you probably know it's got a 45K to come. Sadly the milage i'm now doing is too much to justify the running costs. So i'll be getting a smoker and dig out the motorbike for kicks. Not actually sure on price I see another on for about £8500 but with the 45K service so i think £7500 sounds about right

ritch_w
10-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Hi,

Looking at selling mine, STD manual offical Mitsubishi car on a 52 plate, silver with leather interior coming up on 43K. Have got full service history, but as you probably know it's got a 45K to come. Sadly the milage i'm now doing is too much to justify the running costs. So i'll be getting a smoker and dig out the motorbike for kicks. Not actually sure on price I see another on for about £8500 but with the 45K service so i think £7500 sounds about right

£7500 - bloody bargain for a "52" plate!!!!

zedy1
10-05-2006, 01:02 PM
pete can you pm me your number

bradc
10-05-2006, 08:56 PM
Simon, have a look at Adam Shaw's car. While it has done quite a few miles, it is black and has been very well looked after.

WildCards
10-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Hi,

Pete, I think you're mistaken mate, make the 7 a 9 and your nearer the mark, unless your after a quick sale of course.

Sorry to anyone looking, but I can't not say anything.

PeteV
11-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Thanks to all for price advice, maybe i have my sights set a bit low, but the cost to keep running it is high as a daily driver, so a quick sale will probably save me money in the long run. I have also i don't get to enjoy it cruising along the motorway. I relish teaching the max power boys a lesson on the country lanes, but sadly it's a rare opportunity. Plus living in the south east, means i could cycle most places faster. I guess i need to get some pictures and make it officially for sale.