PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2000 Ralliart (UK) Galant VR-4 Estate

FatGeek
10-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Supplied by Ware Garage, Hertford, Herts, first registered in June 2000. I'm the second owner; the original owner is a retired gentleman now living in Cumbria. It has about 74,000 miles on it, mostly Cumbria-London motorway mileage, and is in excellent condition mecanically, as well as both exterior and interior.

I have the original dealer invoice (£31,995!), a copy of the Ralliart brochure, and full Mitsubishi service history. It comes with both English (Galant) and Japanese (Legnum) manuals.

It's a silver estate with roof-rails and tan leather interior (original, not after-market), has an upgraded radio with 6 speakers and 6 CD changer. It's all original, with no modifications. Taxed until November.

I'm asking £7895 ONO for it. It's a forced sale due to an unexpectedly large tax bill, otherwise there's no way I'd part with it :-(

Please email me on philip@techio.net or phone me on (07725) 704132 if you're looking for a superb car. I'm located on the central south coast; you're welcome to come down for a test drive.

Cheers,
Philip Hopkins

The Vee
10-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Ah Phil that's bad news, sorry to hear this mate. Can vouch for it being a nice car, but is there no way around this?

ANTHONY
11-05-2006, 12:07 AM
bad luck mate, as andy say's a very nice car we saw it at the IOW meet

Spirit
11-05-2006, 12:15 AM
Just read this Phil, gutted for you mate - the car is excellent and I too can vouch for that from SM6.

Hope it all sorts itself out for you

FatGeek
11-05-2006, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the kind words, guys - hopefully someone'll appreciate a good solid UK car.

It's a bugger to be selling it to pay a tax bill, but what can I say - 2004 was a very good year! It always catches up with you eventually... /pan

Besides, at least it's the car and not the house! /juggle /wall :end:

Spirit
15-07-2006, 08:34 AM
Any news Phil ?

FatGeek
16-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Any news Phil ?

Well, I sold "Mr. Bishi" last month (to the guy you put in touch with me, Pete - thanks a million, mate!) and I'm now having serious VR4 withdrawls every time I try to make my wife's Pug van go over 40 :(

It went to a really nice bloke and now lives in London. Luke's a club member so hopefully you'll see him and my (sorry, his!) baby at one of the meets...

I'm now saving my pennies for a new ride. Hope you all continue to enjoy your VR4s (or non-VR4s, as the case may be, Pola!)

Cheers all,
Philip