PDA

View Full Version : Q: CVR4 Uploader

Brunty
11-05-2006, 10:06 AM
Barry, I've just noticed that the icons above the message window have changed and very smart they look too.

I'll have a plave with the wrap IMG tags buttons as they don't seem too daunting. However the button pusher in me wants to use the CVR4 Uploader button - what does it do?

I haven't pressed it yet 'cos red usually signifies danger and I can't decide whether it looks like an eject button or a house collapsing!

Wodjno
11-05-2006, 10:18 AM
I pushed it yesterday and it said i wasn't important enogh to use it :thinking: today when i pushed it the screen just flickered and nothing else :inquisiti

And what is a image tag and whats it do ?

Brunty
11-05-2006, 10:27 AM
today when i pushed it the screen just flickered and nothing else :inquisiti

If your house is still standing I suggest you check your Paypal account!

BraindG
11-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Barry, I've just noticed that the icons above the message window have changed and very smart they look too.

I'll have a plave with the wrap IMG tags buttons as they don't seem too daunting. However the button pusher in me wants to use the CVR4 Uploader button - what does it do?

I haven't pressed it yet 'cos red usually signifies danger and I can't decide whether it looks like an eject button or a house collapsing!

You may attempt to press the red button O Doom, however for the time being its disabled. I have documentation to complete (80% Done), and final testing to complete before rolling it out.

However, the CVR4 Uploader will replace the normal IMG tag, preventing the linking to 3rd party websites. More and more often we are finding posts, with important/relevant images missing, i am putting a stop to this. So in future all images will be either attached using the normal attachments method, or uploaded using the Uploader and linked to using the new IMG tag.

Brunty
11-05-2006, 10:45 AM
However, the CVR4 Uploader will replace the normal IMG tag, preventing the linking to 3rd party websites. More and more often we are finding posts, with important/relevant images missing, i am putting a stop to this. So in future all images will be either attached using the normal attachments method, or uploaded using the Uploader and linked to using the new IMG tag.

Good job - I agree it's frustrating reading back through write-ups (technical ones in particular) and not being able to see the pictures. Another good addition to the site Barry.

So how do I demolish someones house and ransack their paypal account then?

BraindG
11-05-2006, 10:49 AM
So how do I demolish someones house and ransack their paypal account then?

Diggers usually work..

Brunty
11-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Nice one!

http://www.uktvstyle.co.uk/images/standardItem/L1/2752_L1.jpg

WildCards
11-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Take it from me ladies, it is good. Well worth the wait... another smashing utility to use thanks to our leader.