PDA

View Full Version : '52 Whitw VR4 Saloon potentially for sale

NevGroom
13-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Currently contemplating a change in lifestyle which would result in the extremely reluctant sale of the only car I have ever owned that I never got bored with.

Details

First registered December 24th 2002
MoT to Dec 2006, 12 months' tax
2 Owners (me since 10,000 miles)
c37,000 miles
Diamond White (or some such) resplendent with CVR4 stickers
Auto/Tip
UK Ralliart supplied
Full Mitsi Service History
De-Cat fitted - Passed MOT with this on (Original cat included)
Greddy Profec B fitted (never used due to my incompetence)
Altezza rear lights supplied (not fitted), with additional reverse light
Uprated fuel pump fitted
FPR (supplied, not fitted)
Grooved front disks & DS2500 pads

General

Car was nicked as recorded here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7257&highlight=nicked)but fixed at my expense by Mitsi.
Was also rear-ended (very soft impact but still bloomin’ expensive to fix!!) and fixed at insurance co’s expense (darned good job too)
Overall condition excellent with the exception of a few minor stone-chips to the front section

Looking for £9,500. Interested??

Axeboy
13-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Just wondering if its auto or manual...

I assume its a tip?

Spirit
13-05-2006, 11:33 AM
Came as a bit of a shock to see this Nev, but some things in life are more important than cars.....so whatever you decide, the best of luck.

May I ask, is yours a Ralliart UK one ?

If so, in your description you mention the Altezza lights (as I already have) with additional reversing light. Is this reversing light to replace the one cut into the rear bumper by Ralliart ? Is it a perfect replacement as I have not managed to find one since I replaced mine, and still have a DIY job in there.

NevGroom
13-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Pete

It is UK (Ralliart) supplied but reversing light is in rear cluster (see here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4550))- I bought the reversing light a few weeks ago (to go with the Altezzas) having seen yours at Trax last year.

I'm actually thinking of getting a motorbike and supplement with a Shogun sport for when it's wet

Nev