PDA

View Full Version : Missing pm?

jayjay99
17-05-2006, 09:59 AM
I just got an e-mail saying that I had a pm from Nutter_John, I followed the link and it took me to my in box but there was no message there? I guess this is all to do with the move?

BraindG
17-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Anything sent, posted and received between 10am and 5pm yesterday has gone.. unfortunalty...

Im not so happy about it, as the hosting company should have told me they were going to do the move. /Grrr

jayjay99
17-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Anything sent, posted and received between 10am and 5pm yesterday has gone.. unfortunalty...

Im not so happy about it, as the hosting company should have told me they were going to do the move. /Grrr

I remember you saying that, but this was 9:49 this morning.

WildCards
17-05-2006, 10:18 AM
it's because your so ugly Jay :evilgrin:

Wouter
17-05-2006, 10:19 AM

Another example of the love in this club!!

BraindG
17-05-2006, 10:24 AM
I remember you saying that, but this was 9:49 this morning.
:speechles - Has Nutter, actually been on this site since the server move? incase he still over there, posting away - and thus that email came from the other instance of CVR4 :thinking:

I have asked the hosting company to set up a redirect, to prevent this...

jayjay99
17-05-2006, 11:44 AM

Lovely, cheers mate!!!!!!:thinking:

He might be on the other site, I've sent him a pm so we'll see.

It's like another dimension, different people talking on identical sites and little bits leak in each other!!!!!........ I've gone all x-files!

BraindG
17-05-2006, 12:21 PM
Lovely, cheers mate!!!!!!:thinking:

He might be on the other site, I've sent him a pm so we'll see.

It's like another dimension, different people talking on identical sites and little bits leak in each other!!!!!........ I've gone all x-files!

It should be ok now though... i hope..

wheres scully :iloveyou: