PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Trainer promotional material

WildCards
18-05-2006, 01:53 PM
If anyone has any promotional material relating to trainers (i.e. running trainers) that you have no need for, could you forward it to me. I'm currently in the throws of designing a few of the items and could do with some research material.

This is for personal use not work related so I can't afford to pay much, simply a bneer when I see you and any postage costs uncurred. It doesn't matter what condition the items are in, as long as the design isn't too obscure.

I'm looking for:

Shoe boxes
carriers bags
labels / tags
Keyrings
Stickers
Leaflets / brochures
Vouchers

literally anything associated with trainers.

many thanks

Steve

P.S. Anyone coming to Japfest? bring it with you can earn a beer :2thumbsup

Funkstar
18-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Myself and my brother have just purchased 200 pairs of ex-catalouge trainers from Freemans for the website in my sig below.

These are gonna be sold on Ebay as a full items, including boxes and such. But, if there is anything left over, tags and that, then I'll forward them on. Saves chucking them away.

WildCards
18-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Also meant to say, if anyone has any plastic frosted carrier bags in good condition, not creased, wrinkled etc then i'd like a couple of them too.

Funkstar - cheers mate, i'd appreciate that but i've only got about 2 weeks to pull everything together that i'm working on. Though anything is better than nowt as they say.