PDA

View Full Version : CVR4 Widows!

Alex
21-05-2006, 10:39 PM
Hi all,

Finally got Kieran to register me with the club. I am not the best with websites, but I'll give it a good go.

No excuses now, it's power to the CVR4 widows. No more relying on half information from our petrol headed other halves!

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Alex

BraindG
21-05-2006, 10:40 PM
Hi all,

Finally got Kieran to register me with the club. I am not the best with websites, but I'll give it a good go.

No excuses now, it's power to the CVR4 widows. No more relying on half information from our petrol headed other halves!

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Alex
OMG we are being infiltrated guys.. quick.. man the guns, we cannea let em invade!

oh, /Wyhy /Welcome :2thumbsup

richy rich
21-05-2006, 10:42 PM
/Grrr /Grrr sh*t what have i done

Lillywotsername
21-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Ignore them Alex....great to have you on board. Us widows should stand together:2thumbsup :2thumbsup

Kieran
21-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Awww - my lovely wife:love: has broken her posting virginity(:speechles) and succumbed to the Club Forums. I'm so proud!!:iloveyou:

Don't worry guys, I've already convinced her of the benefits of Club Membership /Devil5 and Payment so she can get to the members area will be along shortly.:deal2: Looks like I'll have to resort to moaning about things in the Committee forum from now on!!:embarasse :uhoh2:

Err.....:inquisiti

.........I'm doomed I'm doomed I'm doomed I'm doomed I'm doomed I'm doomed I'm doomed I'm doomed I'm doomed I'm doomed I'm doomed I'm doomed I'm doomed I'm doomed...../help /help :end:

Alex
21-05-2006, 10:47 PM
All's fair in love and war! You should be happy we're taking an interest. Some of us have been threatening to log on for a while - just coincidence that we decided to do so today I guess.

Never fear - I promise not to sabotage :D

BraindG
21-05-2006, 10:47 PM
/Grrr /Grrr sh*t what have i done
/pan /pan /Grrr /help /haz

Spirit
21-05-2006, 10:48 PM
It's when they become full members too that you have to worry /help

BraindG
21-05-2006, 10:49 PM
It's when they become full members too that you have to worry /help
s'ok, im sure theres somethign about it in the T&C's? :thinking: JANE! :happy:

Alex
21-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Looks like I'll have to resort to moaning about things in the Committee forum from now on!!:embarasse :uhoh2:

What do people think about having a CVR4 widows branch of the committee??

BraindG
21-05-2006, 10:52 PM
over ruled.. next :)

Spirit
21-05-2006, 10:53 PM

Errr, ummm, eeek /help

I can feel that bunker on Dartmoor calling me again

Lillywotsername
21-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Errr, ummm, eeek /help

I can feel that bunker on Dartmoor calling me again
Can you take Richard with you? I have finally got back on here and he is watchin my every move/Grrr Maybe he just don't trust me....

BraindG
21-05-2006, 11:01 PM
Can you take Richard with you? I have finally got back on here and he is watchin my every move/Grrr Maybe he just don't trust me....
Or maybe, he's worried someone will hit on you..

so, you.. err.. come here often? :inquisiti

Brunty
21-05-2006, 11:03 PM

Howabout a CVR4 widows branch of the forum, somewhere dark, quiet and out of the way!

Hi Alex:happy:

Spirit
21-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Or maybe, he's worried someone will hit on you..

so, you.. err.. come here often? :inquisiti

/haz - what a crap line Barry. "Thats a smashing blouse you have on" (in the words of Richard Richard) is much better :2thumbsup

HJM
21-05-2006, 11:08 PM
s'ok, im sure theres somethign about it in the T&C's? :thinking: JANE! :happy:

LOL - us women are good for some thing then :inquisiti

J :happy:

Alex
21-05-2006, 11:10 PM

Having the same problem with K. My computer is upstairs, and he's getting no end of exercise racing up and down tocheck on me every 2 minutes.

Mind you I think he's more concerned that I might do something to make the site crash than anything else!

You see, us VR4 widows are sharing our concerns already. I think this could be very useful Lorraine. :2thumbsup

Spirit
21-05-2006, 11:12 PM
LOL - us women are good for some thing then :inquisiti

Of course........cooking, cleaning, ironing, washing.........:evilgrin:

/runs and hides........../help /help /help

HJM
21-05-2006, 11:13 PM
Of course........cooking, cleaning, ironing, washing.........:evilgrin:

/runs and hides........../help /help /help

PMSL - Do you have a death wish :inquisiti

J :happy:

Spirit
21-05-2006, 11:15 PM
PMSL - Do you have a death wish :inquisiti

Being beaten to death by a group of CVR4 widows.........?

Well there are worse ways to go :2thumbsup

KiwiTT
22-05-2006, 12:58 AM
Welcome CVR4 Widows.

I believe a confirmed members partner be offered a discount on membership fees for full membership. However, once the members partner has their own VR-4, membership should be free as they have 2 VR-4s to support. Then again, they pay the full membership price, to trully experience the cost full cost of VR-4 ownership for themselves.

Physician
22-05-2006, 07:23 AM
You see, us VR4 widows are sharing our concerns already. I think this could be very useful Lorraine. :2thumbsup

Oh my goodness!

Give them an inch ............... (in Kieran's case) :evilgrin:

>

>

>

I actually think it's great that more of you ladies are signing up to share your partners main hobby and joy. What would we do without the input from the likes of HJM and RED. Welcome to you Alex. :happy:

Lillywotsername
22-05-2006, 08:35 AM
Having the same problem with K. My computer is upstairs, and he's getting no end of exercise racing up and down tocheck on me every 2 minutes.

Mind you I think he's more concerned that I might do something to make the site crash than anything else!

I do believe you are right Alex

Alex
22-05-2006, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys!

I think that my being a member will be useful to K and I (me being the organised one), and I hope I'll be able to put a bit back too:idea2: I handed in my last assignment last week, so I will have more time to devote to such things.

Won't hurt to get a bit of advance warning of K's latest "master plans" either:anxious:

bradc
22-05-2006, 08:54 AM
Why did you hand in your resignation Alex? Is there a baby Kieran on the way?

Also, can you confirm if this is Kieran's brother?
http://www.conifer.nu/jonas/DSC00491.JPG

Spirit
22-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Why did you hand in your resignation Alex?

She said assignment Brad not resignation /haz

bradc
22-05-2006, 09:51 AM
/checks Alex's post

/checks to see if it was edited

ahh crap! I guess I must be really tired from the weekend, and I had a really tiring day today at work too. Hope I didn't scare anyone too much, and hopefully I made a couple of people laugh :)

pezza
22-05-2006, 10:13 AM
Welcome Alex,

Hope you have enjoyed what you have seen so far...

Just dont use The Search facility as you may get a shock when you see how many mods K has planned for the Leggie /JawDroppi

:D

Only jokin Alex :evilgrin: am sure he has removed all those posts by now! /yes

bradc
22-05-2006, 10:17 AM
I think thats why he has been a little quiet, he is running around deleting and editing a lot of posts ;)

Wouter
22-05-2006, 10:25 AM
Don't worry chaps!

Carmel registered on here a while back but got fed up rather quickly.... give it a week and we can have our world back!! /haz

richy rich
22-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Don't worry chaps!

Carmel registered on here a while back but got fed up rather quickly.... give it a week and we can have our world back!! /haz
you got to be joking wouter barry and lorr are going to be talking for ages about bb

BraindG
22-05-2006, 10:48 AM
you got to be joking wouter barry and lorr are going to be talking for ages about bb
:2thumbsup

Lillywotsername
22-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Oh yes....you guys have 13 weeks of pure BB fun and games/Poms :bananadan I need some one to talk to...Barry:iloveyou:

BraindG
22-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Oh yes....you guys have 13 weeks of pure BB fun and games/Poms :bananadan I need some one to talk to...Barry:iloveyou:
:D - no problems there!

Alex
22-05-2006, 05:33 PM
Why did you hand in your resignation Alex? Is there a baby Kieran on the way?

Also, can you confirm if this is Kieran's brother?
http://www.conifer.nu/jonas/DSC00491.JPG

Firstly, no, no, no, no, no there is absolutely NOT a baby Kieran (or Alex) on the way/pan /pan

Secondly, I can very happily confirm that Kieran is an only child. I think his parents look one look at him and decided that the world could only cope with one Kieran. (Sorry K, :iloveyou: )

And thirdly, I couldn't resign even if I wanted to...... Have you seen the list of mods Kieran's planning for his car?!!:bigcry: /help

Alex
22-05-2006, 05:38 PM
:sleeping:
Just dont use The Search facility as you may get a shock when you see how many mods K has planned for the Leggie /JawDroppi

Thanks Pezza. The list of mods wasn't too much of a shock, given the daily ear bending I get about it:zzz: But have you seen how many posts he's made?!!! It's no wonder I never see him......

Alex
22-05-2006, 05:41 PM
And finally.....

We'll see...../Devil5

Kieran
22-05-2006, 08:03 PM
I am disturbed by how quickly you're picking up this forum marlarky, my dear.... Especially your sinister use of smileys.... There is an atmosphere of consternation in the KieranCorp Towers Cellar at the moment!/help

Just dont use The Search facility as you may get a shock when you see how many mods K has planned for the Leggie....

No mods! Nothing to see here! Situation Normal! Move along!!:inquisiti

Spirit
22-05-2006, 08:06 PM
No mods! Nothing to see here! Situation Normal! Move along!!:inquisiti

now where's that new bullsh*t smiley Barry should have installed earlier ?

bradc
22-05-2006, 08:45 PM
don't worry too much Kieran, :lipsrseal