PDA

View Full Version : FS 02 galant VR4

john simpson
25-05-2006, 09:23 PM
/help Broken heart. I have recently bought a low milage VR4. I have longed for 1 of these amazing cars for about 7 years now since a friend of mine had 1 and took me for a spin. Luckily enough i got my chance and sold my mondeo (shame) and bought my dream machine. I have found out since though that i cant afford to bring enough petrol to her for my every day running about.
Anyone interested in buying please contact me on 07989380048 day or 02894468033 evening. she has 22,000 miles on the clock and is 2002 with no mods, very good condition...
I live in northern ireland but could bring the car for any inspection to near by airports or ferry terminals.
please call for more info or e mail me potterswalls@yahoo.com
damn i dont even know how to put a picture up so maybe someone could help with that also. Or check autotrader on line
cheers john

Nick Mann
25-05-2006, 09:45 PM
Is yours the Roanne Red estate?

A very good price if so. :2thumbsup

To put up a piccy, simply click manage attachments when you are creating a post (found in additional options) and then upload the file.

Good luck with your sale.

ritch_w
26-05-2006, 08:09 AM
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CARS_popup.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=MITSUBISHI&model=ANY&variant=vr4&keywords=&min_pr=75&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=2&postcode=ka21+6dt&miles=1500&max_records=50&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=1&distance=183&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200621236575550
£7995 - thats a bit cheap!

Pics from autotrader;

bradc
26-05-2006, 12:30 PM
oooooh that is beautiful!

Nick Mann
26-05-2006, 01:09 PM
I want that interior!!

I will not be buying this car, but it does look like a bargain. Anyone got any experience of importing from NI? Is it easy? I would have though it would be, but there's bound to be a catch!!

Funkstar
26-05-2006, 01:23 PM
I want that interior!!

I will not be buying this car, but it does look like a bargain. Anyone got any experience of importing from NI? Is it easy? I would have though it would be, but there's bound to be a catch!!

I wouldn't think it would need importing (in the normal sense of the word). I'm sure you could just drive it over by ferry as it is part of the British Isles.

Their number plates are the same as ours......I think /pan

ritch_w
26-05-2006, 02:02 PM
funkstar is right, NI is part of the UK so it will be registered with the DVLA nad have a V5 - same as our cars. It would simply be a case of buying and booking onto a ferry to get it over to mainland UK.

If it was southern ireland. i believe duty & vat may need to be paid

john simpson
26-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Yes it is cheap and no there is no import just drive on the ferry. I managed to get the car and found it in excellent condition. There are several small holes in the passenger foot well dash panel they must have been for radios or something they are not noticable just at the passengers right knee. I put the car on at the price for quick sale but im not so sure if i still want to sell. Im in love like a schoolboy again.... If any one else wants any more info just post here

john simpson
26-05-2006, 08:26 PM
PS thanks for posting the pics for me ive only just started using computers as well...

Kalle
27-05-2006, 08:12 AM
Is it perhaps the car that was on autotrader in february something? In that ad it said f/serviced, 1 owner, 21000 miles, looks like it is the same car :)
Is that true? full service history, 1 owner before you?

I was going to buy it, but it sold the first day so I was a bit late.. :( The price then was mindboggingly cheap! Not saying it is still a good price.. ;) Would have bought it if I could find a buyer for my Legnum. I am interested if you still got it in september :D

pezza
27-05-2006, 09:03 AM
Very nice... lovely looking car...

in that colour again :D :2thumbsup

Good luck with the sale too.

(Nice interior eh Nick ;) )

john simpson
29-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Yes its the same car though i have tidied it up quite a bit and fitted a MP3 player. The car has been serviced by the police auto department not by mitsubishi garage. It was supposed to be a traffic branch car but ended up in C.I.D. . I havent had much response so far so you never know....

Kalle
31-05-2006, 03:41 AM
I would be very interested to see a picture (or more) from underneath! My legnum had a broken exhaust and oil dripping from the turbo.. :(
Pictures from beneath could help a lot deciding the condition of your car.

john simpson
02-06-2006, 11:09 PM
I will take some photos for you from below. It will probably be the start of the week tho cause im busy all weekend. Idont think there are any leaks or holes anywhere. :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

g8legnum
06-06-2006, 01:19 PM
John, I've PM'd you

The Vee
07-06-2006, 01:02 AM
Hmm looks a beaut:2thumbsup