PDA

View Full Version : Hello Peeps

SJC PERFORMANCE
25-05-2006, 11:43 PM
Hello Peeps.
Nice site you have going here, looking forward t chatting to a few of you.

Although I have me one or two of you at the MLR trackday at Oulton and Donnington last October or was it November. Think my memory is going!!

Who are you again, what am I doing here!!!!/pan

SGHOM
25-05-2006, 11:53 PM

tell me 'bout it !! HIC !! :5shots: :5shots: :5shots: :5shots: :chugchug: :beerbang: :sick: :sick:

HJM
26-05-2006, 12:04 AM
Hello Peeps.
Nice site you have going here, looking forward t chatting to a few of you.

Although I have me one or two of you at the MLR trackday at Oulton and Donnington last October or was it November. Think my memory is going!!

Hi there and welcome - we were at the MLR trackdays at Snetterton and Oulton in October and November - what were you driving??

J :happy:

SJC PERFORMANCE
26-05-2006, 12:20 AM
Hi there and welcome - we were at the MLR trackdays at Snetterton and Oulton in October and November - what were you driving??

J :happy:

I was in my Black Lancer Turbo, fun tool but lively!.

HJM
26-05-2006, 12:24 AM

Mm, I think I may know who you are then /Wyhy

ritch_w
26-05-2006, 07:58 AM

mmmm Lancer Turbo mmmmm

Spirit
26-05-2006, 09:09 AM
/Welcome /Welcome2 /Welcome

glover
26-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Hello, where in the south west?

Nick Mann
26-05-2006, 02:33 PM
Welcome! Glad you like the site. I see in another thread you mentioned the MLR500, so I guess I'll see you there!!

You user id makes it sound like you sell stuff? So two quesions - what do you sell and do you need to advertise!!

pezza
26-05-2006, 02:43 PM
So two quesions - what do you sell and do you need to advertise!!

And one more question... any pix of your cars :D ?

Spirit
26-05-2006, 06:06 PM

Got spot mate, didn't see that.....yeah whereabouts ?

SJC PERFORMANCE
26-05-2006, 07:18 PM

I'm based near Cirencester in Glos.

Nick Man,
Will see you there. So what motor will you be running???

At this present time I'm only selling good quality technical expertise!.
Its a long story but basically I'm a Factory trained master tech doing plenty of work tuning and servicing Mitsubishi vehicles as well as some other performance vehicles. Anyway me and a friend are opening up full time in the next couple of months (Performance Autoworks, see signature or visit www.Performance-Autoworks.co.uk) so to answer your question, Yes we will in the near future require advertising.

I must add that any advise is free so don't afriad to mail me and I will help out where I can on the forum.

p.s. Perfomance Autoworks has MUT 11 so all issue and area can be covered whilst servicing or diagnosing any Mitsubishi.
AYC pressure switches also available.

Regards

Hope this answers your questions :speechles

SJC PERFORMANCE
26-05-2006, 07:19 PM

Will sort some pics for you soon.

Nick Mann
26-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Good luck with your venture. WHen you need advertising please let us know! The site is just getting going with banner space etc, so in the not too distant future you should be able to advertise here.

Our MLR 500 entry has two cams, but the good bits about it probably finish there! It will be good fun, though.

SJC PERFORMANCE
26-05-2006, 10:28 PM
Good luck with your venture. WHen you need advertising please let us know! The site is just getting going with banner space etc, so in the not too distant future you should be able to advertise here.

Our MLR 500 entry has two cams, but the good bits about it probably finish there! It will be good fun, though.

Will be giving you a shout without a doubt on that.

Your MLR car wouldn't happen to be red that is a funny vague replica of a TME Evo!!.

Nick Mann
26-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Well......... It's red!!! It most certainly doesn't look like an evo though!!

SJC PERFORMANCE
26-05-2006, 10:41 PM
Off ebay by any chance???

Nick Mann
26-05-2006, 10:43 PM
Possibly....... :thinking:

So how come you are asking so many questions about our uncompetitive car?!?!?! Are you going to show us yours? :p

glover
26-05-2006, 11:22 PM
I'm based near Cirencester in Glos.

South west!. Thats practically scotland. :happy:

SJC PERFORMANCE
31-05-2006, 12:04 AM
Possibly....... :thinking:

So how come you are asking so many questions about our uncompetitive car?!?!?! Are you going to show us yours? :p

I think I will keep mine a secret for now, but you will love it I'm sure.

SJC PERFORMANCE
31-05-2006, 12:06 AM
South west!. Thats practically scotland. :happy:

Its not that bad. I have one customer from down your way so it can't be that far!.

SJC PERFORMANCE
02-06-2006, 11:05 PM

As requested.

The white LT was my mint road vehicle which I have recently sold to a guy in Cyprus.
Black LT is undergoing 2.4 engine upgrade with GT30 turbo and Omex managment. Should make 400hp Evo's a breeze to pass. :happy:

ritch_w
03-06-2006, 10:05 AM
yummy lancers
i still fancy another one......