PDA

View Full Version : EVLXTC - Northwestern M/W?

mpau009
28-05-2006, 11:24 AM
Spotted one of the Chosen Few crew on the way back from uni, Lowered, White, Big Exhaust. Those wheels looked like a wall of chrome at night:2thumbsup. I had to pull over cause those HID's were killing me:sombrero: Second time iv seen that one around, looked like a nice wagon.

Was wondering if any of the other C.F cars have been pointed to CVR4?

OSiRiS
28-05-2006, 10:34 PM
Spotted one of the Chosen Few crew on the way back from uni, Lowered, White, Big Exhaust. Those wheels looked like a wall of chrome at night:2thumbsup. I had to pull over cause those HID's were killing me:sombrero: Second time iv seen that one around, looked like a nice wagon.

Was wondering if any of the other C.F cars have been pointed to CVR4?

EVLXTC = H0TVR4 and PURSPD.

He as all 3 number plates.

It's only me and him from Chosen Few ( www.chosenfew.co.nz ) that have worked Legnums. I'm the only one from CF on these boards :)

I installed those H.I.D's btw, he wanted some after seeing my setup ;)

OSiRiS
28-05-2006, 10:38 PM
These are pics of when he had his old wheels, Enkei G-Zeros. He now has Diablos as pictured below on the photo of my car.

www.chosenfew.co.nz

:)

bradc
29-05-2006, 01:21 AM
ughh those mags are not my thing at all!

OSiRiS
29-05-2006, 01:28 AM
ughh those mags are not my thing at all!

Nah they didn't sit too long on my car...

mpau009
29-05-2006, 07:39 AM
Sorry about the delay, my internet packed up yet again,
yeah, i have to agree you on the wheels, but on the motorway at night it looked impressive. I'm seeing more and more moded Legnums around the Te-Atatu / West Auckland area, i saw a super low black one a while back as well. I was hoping to make contact with some that dont live miles from me out in the deep dark south:party3: /pan