PDA

View Full Version : JAE - 21st-23rd 2006 - Discussion Thread

pezza
22-05-2006, 02:30 PM
oh, memememe :afro:

Barry is that the event where you were wasted and wandered into someone elses tent thinking it was yours but managed to get away without any fisty cuffs? (sorry to bring it up again... /yes sorta :D)

Maybe I shudve used the search button to answer that question :D

BraindG
22-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Barry is that the event where you were wasted and wandered into someone elses tent thinking it was yours but managed to get away without any fisty cuffs? (sorry to bring it up again... /yes sorta :D)

Maybe I shudve used the search button to answer that question :D
/Grrr - Yes Pez, it was.. :thinking: - this year I shall be chaining myself to a post hammered infront of my tent.

Wouter
22-05-2006, 02:50 PM
I hope it helps! I will be buying a HUGE padlock for my tent just incase!!

BraindG
22-05-2006, 08:14 PM
They're like, half a Fujitsubo!!/Grrr /Grrr /help
Try this (http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10001&productId=159590&categoryId=31512&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=31512&crumb=34005-33937&varient=&CarSelectorCatalogId=&CarSelectorGroupId=)

Kieran
22-05-2006, 08:16 PM
If only Barry! The one we've got pans that!! Alex's idea of a good tent would rival the Ritz!!:speechles

Alex
22-05-2006, 10:41 PM
Alex's idea of a good tent would rival the Ritz!!:speechles

If you're gonna spend a couple of nights in the middle of a field, with half the jap car owners in the Uk running about all night, only to be woken up at stupid o'clock to compare god only knows what in a bunch of pretty similar cars (:uhoh2: runs for cover), you may as well do it in style.... A few home comforts never did any harm.:D

BraindG
22-05-2006, 10:45 PM
A few home comforts never did any harm.:D
As in, taking your tv to watch BB, and F1? - now, who would do that? :thinking:

WildCards
23-05-2006, 10:32 AM
Better count me and him out of this one as I may have a prior engagement:baby: unless someone wants to try their midwifery skills out/help :inquisiti

I'm always happy to lend a helping hand when needed Jane, but i'm not sure about this one! Should I bring a baseball mit?

Lillywotsername
23-05-2006, 10:45 AM
If you're gonna spend a couple of nights in the middle of a field, with half the jap car owners in the Uk running about all night, only to be woken up at stupid o'clock to compare god only knows what in a bunch of pretty similar cars (:uhoh2: runs for cover), you may as well do it in style.... A few home comforts never did any harm.:D
I'm with Alex, our tent sleeps 4 just for me and Rich:2thumbsup
Got room for a porta loo as well so no having to try and find a toilet whilst under the influance

Alex
23-05-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm with Alex, our tent sleeps 4 just for me and Rich:2thumbsup
Got room for a porta loo as well so no having to try and find a toilet whilst under the influance

Sounds like you've got it nailed - wish me luck in following your example /grr I've not given up yet!!

Kieran
23-05-2006, 10:06 PM
/grr

Kieran
23-05-2006, 10:06 PM
/catfight

Lillywotsername
24-05-2006, 09:19 AM
/catfight
Oh Dear I have started a domestic/grr sorry

richy rich
24-05-2006, 06:09 PM
get your hand in your pocket k :evil2:

Alex
24-05-2006, 07:44 PM
Oh Dear I have started a domestic/grr sorry

No need to apologise...... Kieran Baiting is a great sport /Nuuu

Kieran
24-05-2006, 09:17 PM

They already fecking know this dear!! Haven't you seen the number of 'Look how dirty my car is Kieran' threads there are?!?! /grr /grr /Grrr :furious3:

get your hand in your pocket k

Shaddap you!!/pan

richy rich
24-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Shaddap you!!/pan
where's the one finger smiley

Kieran
24-05-2006, 10:33 PM
where's the one finger smiley

/haz

Will this one do - /TTTH

WildCards
24-05-2006, 10:37 PM

As you so supremely demonstrated at the weekend Alex, he was about spitting feathers by the time you've finished with him. Mind you, all I have to do to wind Kate up is take some photo's of half nekkid ladies :speechles

Alex
24-05-2006, 11:08 PM
:inquisiti
As you so supremely demonstrated at the weekend Alex, he was about spitting feathers by the time you've finished with him. Mind you, all I have to do to wind Kate up is take some photo's of half nekkid ladies :speechles

First - I guess that's a tallent that comes with the wedding ring:rolleyes3

And second, you sound suprised??:inquisiti

psbarham
26-05-2006, 07:12 PM
If only Barry! The one we've got pans that!! Alex's idea of a good tent would rival the Ritz!!:speechles
you can borrow my trailer tent if you want , 6 berth , 2 double beds and 2 singles , kitchen , heating , 160w sony stereo with 6x9's mains and 12v electric , wardrobe , larder and running water ooh ooh nearly forgot the gas cooker , i'm sure i can do a deal for you

Lillywotsername
27-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Put us down, we're good!

/Goddamit.... I agreed to buy a new tent if we went to this..... Has anyone seen the price of the bloody things?! They're like, half a Fujitsubo!!/Grrr /Grrr /help
K...Don't know if you have one near you...but Netto is advertising a 6 berth...3 bed tent for just 39.99 doesnt look too bad either :2thumbsup

Alex
27-05-2006, 03:40 PM
K...Don't know if you have one near you...but Netto is advertising a 6 berth...3 bed tent for just 39.99 doesnt look too bad either :2thumbsup

Thanks for the tip - I'll keep working on him :2thumbsup

Lillywotsername
27-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the tip - I'll keep working on him :2thumbsup
No Probs:2thumbsup

Nick Mann
28-05-2006, 06:55 PM
FFS!!!

Start a fecking tent thread will you?? This is an events thread. We have two pages consisting mostly of irrelevent crap!! CVR4 Widows are new to the forums but husbands should know better. Especially when they are moderators!! :furious3: Put your flippin posts where they should be!! /Grrr

Any more /Hijack posts will be gratuitously removed. /TTTH :bobby2:

Lillywotsername
28-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Sorry Nick.... Please accept my humble appologies for /Hijack /notworthy

Alex
28-05-2006, 09:19 PM
FFS!!!

Start a fecking tent thread will you?? This is an events thread. We have two pages consisting mostly of irrelevent crap!! CVR4 Widows are new to the forums but husbands should know better. Especially when they are moderators!! :furious3: Put your flippin posts where they should be!! /Grrr

Sorry Nick, I consider my wrist well and truly slapped /pan :sad3:

Nick Mann
28-05-2006, 09:24 PM
No probs. Just beginning to get annoyed at the number of off topic posts!!

Anyway, we now have two threads so Spam can be resumed on this one!! :iloveyou:

Please feel free to generally abuse each other on the forums, but please keep it mindful of the thread title. As a discussion thread, Kierans tin-tin quiff and Richards single finger salute are more than welcome here!! :2thumbsup

WildCards
28-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Glorious Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam

Lillywotsername
28-05-2006, 09:44 PM
No probs. Just beginning to get annoyed at the number of off topic posts!!

Anyway, we now have two threads so Spam can be resumed on this one!! :iloveyou:

Please feel free to generally abuse each other on the forums, but please keep it mindful of the thread title. As a discussion thread, Kierans tin-tin quiff and Richards single finger salute are more than welcome here!! :2thumbsup
Thanks Nick..... Will bare title in mind from now on:iloveyou:

Kieran
28-05-2006, 10:13 PM
FFS!!!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

No!

It's Nick Mann's teddy! :speechles /help :evilgrin:

(Sorry Nick :iloveyou: )

Wouter
29-05-2006, 01:06 PM
You lot are crazy!! /pan

richy rich
29-05-2006, 08:11 PM
You lot are crazy!! /pan
like you didn't now that