PDA

View Full Version : unless I get a phone call...................

SGHOM
28-05-2006, 11:58 PM
I'm off to 'legnum breakers' at 7 am tomorrow, to sort my suspension out once & for all. :2thumbsup
Zentac will be there also, So if I can be of any use, :speechles :5shots: :5shots: /pan /pan :thinking: ..................... err............. :book: I'll help them out with the single turbo conversion also ! :inquisiti

Kieran
29-05-2006, 12:00 AM
Woohoo!

Good luck!

Might pop down and choke you all with Diesel smoke myself If I get chance.

Though, seeing as it's a bank holiday.......:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Wodjno
29-05-2006, 12:01 AM
I'm off to 'legnum breakers' at 7 am tomorrow, to sort my suspension out once & for all. :2thumbsup
Zentac will be there also, So if I can be of any use, :speechles :5shots: :5shots: /pan /pan :thinking: ..................... err............. :book: I'll help them out with the single turbo conversion also ! :inquisiti

You could take some empty beer cans !:inquisiti

They can use then to fabricate some heat shielding, as Richard said he had ran out.. :2thumbsup

So get drinking as much as you can :happy:

SGHOM
29-05-2006, 12:04 AM
So get drinking as much as you can :happy:

Bare with me glenn............. I'm doing the best I can !! /help :5shots: :5shots: :5shots:

BraindG
29-05-2006, 12:06 AM
Bear with me glenn............. I'm doing the best I can !! /help :5shots: :5shots: :5shots:

ill assist from this end!

Wodjno
29-05-2006, 12:07 AM
Bear with me glenn............. I'm doing the best I can !! /help :5shots: :5shots: :5shots:

I would help you out Derek :happy:

But i'm hard at it at work :vulcan: