PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a spare set of wheels and tyres??

Gly
29-05-2006, 07:35 AM
just wondering if anyone had a spare set of wheels and tyres??
5x114, to fit a legnum or galant

that i could borrow when i do my 5-stud conversion...

prefer some with road legal tryes, as im gonna have to drive on them for a few days till ive sorted new wheels.

probabilly wont need them for a month or so.. no rush just testing the waters :P

mpau009
29-05-2006, 07:50 AM
just wondering if anyone had a spare set of wheels and tyres??
5x114, to fit a legnum or galant

that i could borrow when i do my 5-stud conversion...

prefer some with road legal tryes, as im gonna have to drive on them for a few days till ive sorted new wheels.

probabilly wont need them for a month or so.. no rush just testing the waters :P

Yeah iv got a set of factory 16s, they have snow tyres on them, so they can be a little too fun if you push them:thinking:, but they're legal and almost new, theyre just sitting in my loft, so if you want them for a while go for it.

Gly
29-05-2006, 07:52 AM
sweet will let you know once ive got my car sorted...

now to start saving for the vr4 motor and single turbo :D

bradc
29-05-2006, 08:04 AM
mpau, does that mean you have two sets of factory mags or have you put some new ones on your car? Not to hijack the thread too much :)

Gly, I have the original 14" set from the mazda somewhere around if you wanted them.

Gly
29-05-2006, 08:06 AM
to small but thanks anyway... would need at least 15s to fit over the evo brakes?

mpau009
29-05-2006, 08:36 AM
mpau, does that mean you have two sets of factory mags or have you put some new ones on your car? Not to hijack the thread too much :)

Gly, I have the original 14" set from the mazda somewhere around if you wanted them.

I bought Osiris' old mags just after i got my car, cause the ones on it were flaking and had snow tyres, and it was a whole lot better deal than new tyres:hat: So theyv just been sitting around since then. In case i needed them for a warrant:scholar: