PDA

View Full Version : New design...

BraindG
18-10-2003, 07:39 PM
as some of you might be aware.. the site has slightly changes its appearance – I believe I have most of the problems covered – errors in spacing etc.. but If you come across something within the forum area… whether that be posting, searching, members pages – generally the forum side of things then please give me a shout!.

but, but Barry I don’t understand why you changed the design? Explain..

The new design is a side line to the launch of the membership plan.. the rebirth of clubvr4 if you will - a means for it to continue onwards and upwards.. Thus a new design wouldn't go a miss :)

I know the link page is screwed, its being redone in another format anyways.. so wouldn’t worry about that..
Also ive not got round to the articles section yet.. couldn’t face that after today’s lengthy work..

ill also be doing bits and pieces to the top, as well as it’s a bit bland to say the least :)

there’s also a few glitches where the border joins up INSERT INTO post VALUES (around each page) im aware – and will sort over time :)

Ok.. dinner and beer time!
/waves

Spirit
19-10-2003, 09:20 AM
Barry - it's looking excellent mate - great to have you back on the CVR4 case :D

Pescha
19-10-2003, 06:41 PM
Top points! *MUAH*

Pescha!

:lolz: