PDA

View Full Version : Fiat Stilo 1.9 JTD sport active

cheese
30-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Hi all, I come bearing very sad news.

Last week my dad passed away, he had cancer and it was discovered too late. Now I have to sell his car to cover the outstanding balance from Fiat (as he didn't get payment protection)

Anyways, I thought I would offer it here just to see if there was anyone interested.

Its a 53plate (sept 03) with 6700 miles (not an error, really has only six thousand seven hundred miles) on the clock, in metallic black, full fiat service history, but there is a fiat 3 yr service due in sept with it's first MOT. The car is very clean and completely standard. As it was dad that owned it, it was never thrashed, and most of the miles are motorway miles. Its a 1.9 JTD active, whatever that means. Can provide more info and photos. Is garaged and has a fiat roof rack still boxed.

Am looking for around the 5k mark, if this is over priced please someone tell me, as I haven't got a clue about how much it would be worth.

Thanks for your time,

John

WildCards
30-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Sorry to hear about your Dad John. I'll spread the word and try to see if anyone is interested.

Steve

Funkstar
30-05-2006, 02:26 PM
As above. Sorry to hear about your loss. Will also ask around.

caishanvr4
30-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Sorry to hear that john, will find out price comparison and reply

caishanvr4
30-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Just looking through the auto trader you should easily get 5k.As with the low mileage 6k could be realistic as well.

WildCards
30-05-2006, 03:08 PM
From Parkers
uploaded/1747/1148997848.jpg

From WhatCar - which uses the Glass' Guide
uploaded/1747/1148997893.jpg

Considering the low mileage, I think £5k is a very competitive price, you shouldn't have too much trouble shifting it.

You could list it on Pistonheads (it's free) It would make a good daily driver for someone with a thirsty weekend car.

Johnny1974
30-05-2006, 04:05 PM
Sorry about your loss John, have you tried going to a Fiat dealer who may well take it at that price (cash), as they will be able to sell on at a higher price.

richy rich
30-05-2006, 04:24 PM
sorry to hear your news john

cheese
30-05-2006, 04:55 PM
I have shown my mum all your replies, and we would both like say a massive thank you for your kind words and help.

We have a lot of stuff to sort out, the funeral is thursday and things to with the will still need sorting, but I plan to get the car out of the garage over the weekend, and clean and take some photos.

Once again thank you

John

cheese
30-05-2006, 04:57 PM
Sorry about your loss John, have you tried going to a Fiat dealer who may well take it at that price (cash), as they will be able to sell on at a higher price.

The local dealer, where the car was purchased offered to sell it on for us, but he thought we would only get around 4k for it, I thought this was a bit on the low side.

HJM
30-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Very sorry to hear your sad news.

Best of luck with the sale of the car.

J&H

cheese
14-06-2006, 01:02 PM
I will take some pictures this weekend, the car had sold over the weekend just gone, but the buyer has pulled out because of the size of the car. I will take the pictures and put on here and in the trader, but in the mean time in an effort to raise the necessary cash, I have to do the unthinkable, and put my leggie up for sale.