PDA

View Full Version : FS: My Legnum VR-4 4Sale on Ebay

-LegnumVR4-
01-06-2006, 11:11 AM
For anyone that maybe interested in a Legnum VR4 mine is on Ebay. It comes as is with all the mods I have done to the car. Auction is open to anyone living in N. and S. America, Europe, Australia. I had a lot of time wasters here in NZ so I'll put it on Ebay to see what interest I get.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4644834796

Of course there would be the shipping costs on top of the auction price.

Thanks,
Rhys

Awards South Island Champs:
Best Mitsubishi 2003, Best Mitsubishi 2005, Best 6 cylinder engine bay 2004, Best 6 cylinder engine bay 2005
Best 6 cylinder engine bay 2006, Best 6 cylinder overall 2004, Best 6 cylinder overall 2005, Best wagon 2005, Best wagon 2006.
PC Mag NZ Summer Nationals 06:
Best of show 1st Place overall.

You See
01-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Sorry to hear that you had a lot of time wasters Rhys. Hopefully ebay will be more sucessful. Good luck dude! /yes

-LegnumVR4-
01-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Sorry to hear that you had a lot of time wasters Rhys. Hopefully ebay will be more sucessful. Good luck dude! /yes

Yeah i hope i have some luck this time. I'm still buzzing around in the car, just not modding anymore. Been put off car shows from the last 4's&Rotary show here in ChCh.

bradc
01-06-2006, 12:18 PM
What happened at that show Rhys?

It really does annoy me you've had so many problems selling it, I wonder if any of the UK guys might be interested in it this time around.

Dream Weaver
01-06-2006, 03:44 PM
If you don't mind, can I offer this suggestion.

Consider dropping your starting price right down. By putting a high start price you are basically telling sellers how much your expected price is. If you start low, it should get many more bids and will look like a hotly contested item.

You can put a reserve on or cancel before the end in case you think you aren't going to get the price it desrves.

I have found the most bids are placed in the first few hours and the final few hours. If an item has no bids in the first couple of days it will almost certainly not sell as bidders perceive it is too expensive for them.

Everyone wants to think they are getting a bargain and will bid over the odds if they think they will lose it.

Also watch out for dodgy Nigerian (usually) scammers who will put in a ludicrously high bid so they will win it. Then you get the old Western Union scam attempt.

I advise you to vet buyers very carefully, even down to having a pre approved bidders list and take special care of bidders with 0 feedback and only been an Ebay member for a few days.

Even if you rumble their scam, as they have high bid and won they will just disappear off Ebay and you have lost your listing fees. Yes, I know you can offer it to the next highest bidder but that doesn't always work.

Sorry to sound pessimistic though, its a lovely car that reflects the hard work you have put into it and I hope it all goes well for you.

-LegnumVR4-
01-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Cheers for the advice Dream Weaver:happy:

Dream Weaver
02-06-2006, 07:29 AM
That is one lovely car, and a credit to the care and attention of its owner. :2thumbsup

Kieran
02-06-2006, 07:30 AM
Good luck with the sale Rhys - and I echo Dream Weaver's thoughts. This must be the mintiest of minty Legnums there is!....... Which makes me feel a little sad for you, that you've had to stoop to ebay to find it's next custodian.

Spirit
02-06-2006, 07:47 AM
Good luck with the sale Rhys - and I echo Dream Weaver's thoughts. This must be the mintiest of minty Legnums there is!....... Which makes me feel a little sad for you, that you've had to stoop to ebay to find it's next custodian.

What K said.........:2thumbsup

White Lightning
05-06-2006, 02:12 AM
Very smart looking car. Best of luck with the sale.

Spirit
05-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Very smart looking car. Best of luck with the sale.

Take it you were bored ? /lol

BTW, thats my bro posting...he's in the USA at the moment working.

White Lightning
06-06-2006, 12:44 AM
Take it you were bored ? /lol

BTW, thats my bro posting...he's in the USA at the moment working.

Just checking out a few forums, seeing what cars are for sale /pan

rees
20-07-2008, 10:27 PM
mate thats gorgeous best engine bay ive ever seen !
make sure you sell it to a good home :thumbsup:

rees
20-07-2008, 10:47 PM
just realised this thread is 2 years old/duh/duh/duh/duh

does anyone lse ever do this as much as me ?/pan

TAR
20-07-2008, 11:14 PM
just realised this thread is 2 years old/duh/duh/duh/duh

does anyone lse ever do this as much as me ?/pan

No just you! /dunce

rees
21-07-2008, 09:00 AM