PDA

View Full Version : My Baby Has A Dent

Spirit
20-10-2003, 02:06 AM
Just found out my next door neighbours kid opened their car door and banged it into the rear passenger door of our VR4. Left a noticeable dent and scratched the paintwork !:Cry1:

He works for a Citreon dealer so reckons they can sort it out ok - mmm, will wait and see

KiwiTT
20-10-2003, 02:13 AM
:Cry1: Me too ! :Cry1:

It hurts. I resolved to panelbeat my car once every 2-3 years to fix this problem. It is just a fact of car life. It's cheaper to this, then once for every bump/dent.

A good polish made my last one unnoticeable to the eye, you can feel it though.

Kieran
20-10-2003, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by spirit979
Just found out my next door neighbours kid opened their car door and banged it into the rear passenger door of our VR4. Left a noticeable dent and scratched the paintwork !:Cry1:

He works for a Citreon dealer so reckons they can sort it out ok - mmm, will wait and see

D'OH!!! :INSERT INTO post VALUES (
Bl*&%y kids!!... Well, at least it looks like you'll get it sorted fairly cheaply.:)

Pescha
20-10-2003, 07:22 AM
:Eek1: Your poor baby!

Came here Pete for a huge :bighug:

:GL: with the outcome!

Pescha!

BraindG
20-10-2003, 07:22 AM
AAAH! Pete.. the wee buggers.. :INSERT INTO post VALUES (

Spirit
20-10-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Kieran
D'OH!!! :INSERT INTO post VALUES (
Bl*&%y kids!!... Well, at least it looks like you'll get it sorted fairly cheaply.:)

I am not expecting cheap - I am expecting free ! His damn kid so he can pay for it ! Is a pain in the ass though :mad:

zedy1
20-10-2003, 08:54 AM
sorry to heat that

Nick VR4
20-10-2003, 11:01 AM
Ouch sorry to hear that :INSERT INTO post VALUES (

When it goes into be repaired
Make sure you make a note of the mileage and maybe give it to them nearly empty

You don't want Citroen numbnuts taking your car out for a blast :nono: :nono:

Spirit
20-10-2003, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the reminder Nick - will do that :D

Brind
20-10-2003, 09:34 PM
Unlucky mate.. as said above it's a fact of life nowadays it just seems people really don't give a toss nowdays.
I always park the car out of the way but you can guarantee some retard will make that extra trip just knock your car. :mad:

landy
20-10-2003, 09:43 PM
Bad luck mate, hope they sort it out. Exept nothing less than perfect !

I've now installed a security light at the front of my house and cameras. If anything else happens to my car I want to see who did it INSERT INTO post VALUES (also deters anyone from doing it)

Spirit
20-10-2003, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the support guys. Will keep you posted