PDA

View Full Version : Number Plate Design Company

Nick VR4
20-10-2003, 02:05 PM
Found this site as on another thread
I was wondering if the Squarer style plates on the front cause the inter cooler not to work efficiently in very hot humid weather

http://www.fancyplates.com/

Click on Constructor tab and have fun :D

Brind
20-10-2003, 09:12 PM
That's where I bought my recent number plates.

I've kept the uk standard plate on the front because I prefer it, plus I guess it does allow more air to get around the intercooler.
I've got a custom made size plate on the rear which is bigger than that used on a motorbike, but it is the size the EVO guys use.
I've got a GB symbol in the corner of both but it is in black rather than the usual blue.. dunno if it is illegal, but nothing suggests otherwise apart from not seeing the GB in any other colours apart from blue.
I've got Ralliart written on both plates too just like the proper logo.

tunes
20-10-2003, 09:31 PM
Do you guys have personalised plates in the UK?

Brind
20-10-2003, 09:41 PM
Yep.
But we have many regualations regarding letter spacings, font type, font size, background..

Pescha
21-10-2003, 10:27 AM
I have a personalised number plate... Its 'PESCHA' (We have 6 spaces in nz to use)Surprise surprise lol.... I won it at a drag meet at Meremere. And I thought what can I put on a number plate that can go on any car I own? And of course my name came into mind! The children at work (I'm a early childhood teacher) ask me why I have my name on my car? I say so I don't loose it! And thats why we ask you to put your names on your clothes etc, so you dont loose YOUR stuff!

LOL works a treat!

Pescha!

ntrance
25-03-2005, 05:48 AM
goto www.styleride.com i have just ordered my import size plates 11" x 7" using uk standard font "new charles" also with LEGNUM VR4 (mitsi logo) as the slogan at the bottom, although these are SHOW plates, i'm sure mr plod won't really care cos these look like UK plates. They look better than the ones on it now anyway !

All for a stonking £35 delivered. Weeeeee !

Al.

ntrance
06-04-2005, 01:40 PM
http://www.ntrancenetworks.co.uk/legnum/l66num.jpg

The plates are very good quality.

Just need my V5 back from swansea, then i can get them on for real !

Al.