PDA

View Full Version : I got something you lot aint !

SGHOM
20-10-2003, 06:24 PM
automatic headlights !! :D :D I thought I'd got a prob with the lights not switching off, but I aint !! I've an "autolight" switch on top right hand corner of the dash, seen it before, but didn't know what it was until my lights came on this evening of there own accord. :cool1:

Brind
20-10-2003, 09:38 PM
Does your car play fifties music all the time and you feel a little strange as if you are possessed whilst driving the car and feel its pain?

Could be a recarnation of Christine! :eek: :eek:

SGHOM
20-10-2003, 09:42 PM
mmm !! twin headlights & chrome fenders !:Ponder: :Ponder: watch this space !!:D

Spirit
20-10-2003, 10:05 PM
Pretty cool mate:cool1:

Kieran
20-10-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Brind
Does your car play fifties music all the time and you feel a little strange as if you are possessed whilst driving the car and feel its pain?

Could be a recarnation of Christine! :eek: :eek:

Well, In fact I KNOW that Interlec's car is possesed of some evil being... At Santa Pod, when the beast was started, you could hear the fire and brimstone eminating from the exhaust... and those foolish enough to venture to the front of the car spoke of the most unspeakable evil.... Before they lost their minds, they said that you could feel the chill freeze you to the bone, cutting into your soul, whispering to you, calling to you, beckoning you closer, to open that bonnet and release the evilness that was sat there... Some even said that you could hear it trying to get out, and in their fevered madness, described the infernal sound thus....

"tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap"

Mwahahahaahahahahhhh!
:devil2:

Brind
20-10-2003, 11:13 PM
Kieran, are you related to Stephen King? :D

Darren
21-10-2003, 07:11 AM
I've got one of those, I switched it off since the time a policeman thought I was flashing to get past when entering a series of tunnels and followed me all the way home at 30 MPH :INSERT INTO post VALUES (.

haydar
21-10-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by interlec
automatic headlights !! :D :D I thought I'd got a prob with the lights not switching off, but I aint !! I've an "autolight" switch on top right hand corner of the dash, seen it before, but didn't know what it was until my lights came on this evening of there own accord. :cool1:

What does the switch look like?

SGHOM
21-10-2003, 02:57 PM
It's an aftermarket device. mine is sat on the dash, right in the corner of windscreen. it's grey plastic, about 2" round, marked 'autolight' with a ickle switch on the side. cant take a piccie, as my camerea is naff :mad: