PDA

View Full Version : AYC rear diff and pump

RogerRally
08-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Just to let you know that I have some Evo 6 gsr AYC rear diffs and fluid pumps that are compatible with VR4s, but also I have bought in some stronger evo 7-8 version, whuich uses uprated casing and internals, and would make a good upgrade part for higher power vr4s.

I have also done a mod of fitting in Cusco lsd into the gsr casing, and thus removing all the heavy active stuff, which is great for track day use.

AYC switches are availiable on Ebay this week

Brunty
08-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Hi Roger, good to see you around again - hope you're well. There is quite a bit of talk about AYC pumps and also what is and isn't required for track day use of our cars - you could be in luck.

All the best.

Steve

Wodjno
08-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Just to let you know that I have some Evo 6 gsr AYC rear diffs and fluid pumps that are compatible with VR4s, but also I have bought in some stronger evo 7-8 version, whuich uses uprated casing and internals, and would make a good upgrade part for higher power vr4s.

I have also done a mod of fitting in Cusco lsd into the gsr casing, and thus removing all the heavy active stuff, which is great for track day use.

:bananadan ;) ;) ;) So your saying that the EVO 7 rear diff and AYC will fit on my Leggy ;) ;) ;) :bananadan

Spirit
08-06-2006, 05:39 PM
What prices are we looking at Roger ?